17

Under the CEO's Possession
Chapter 17

[A Flashback]

As the night progresses, inutusan ni Cleo ni Alisha na ihanda ang bawat guestroom sapagkat pansamantalang mananatili ang kaniyang mga bisita sa mansiyon niya.

“You can prepare the essentials and the bath as well, Alisha,” utos ni Cleo

“Yes sir!”

Halos patakbong tinungo ni Alisha ang hagdan patungo sa ikalawang palapag while still trying to balance and avoid slipping from her shoes.

Saglit muna siyang nagtungo na muna siya sa kaniyang kwarto upang palitan ang kaniyang heels ng tsinelas.

Pagkatapos ay bumaba ulit siya upang kunin ang supplies sa stock room. Ito'y mga essentials para sa hygiene at pagtulog.

The men could see how busy the woman is, they were impressed by how hardworking she can be.

“Dude, aren't you pushing or pressuring her too much?” tanong ni Zedro kay Cleo as they sat on the soft cushions while watching action movies.

“Agree, parang masyado kasing mahirap ang pinapagawa mo sa kaniya,” pagsang-ayon naman ni Gournergrant whilst Harris remained silent and kept watching the movie on the smart tv.

“I wasn't pressuring her, its just her personality that she loves to do housechores. Even if it was in the middle of the night. I believe even before we finish watching this movie, she'd be the one to finish all the tas—”

Nagulat sila ng makita ang babae sa likuran ni Cleo.

“Sir, nakahanda na po ang lahat,” inosenteng wika ng babae sa kaniya

Due to the extreme amusement they both felt ay napatayo na lamang sila at pinakpakan si Alisha. While Alisha herself looked confuse with the situation.

“Ok, thank you for your service. You can rest for now, Alisha.”

Ngunit, imbis na magpahinga ay nagtungo lamang siya sa kusina para naghugas ng pinggan. She knew that manang was incapable of washing the dishes due to her back pain kaya from time to time ay kinakailangan niyang mamahinga, so she took over manang's responsibilities.

That's one of her impressive talents, a great observer and a hard worker.

Hating gabi na pero nasa kusina pa rin si Alisha, she was busy writing few things including the stock as they are about to run out.

Tahimik lang siyang nagsusulat habang nakapatay na ang lahat ng ilaw at tanging flashlight nalang ang nagsisilbing ilaw niya, hanggang sa bumukas ang pinto sa kusina. It was Harris, nagtungo siya sa ref at kumuha  roon ng bottled water.

Harris remained silent towards her after saying how he thought that Alisha who look like someone he knew.

Even so, Alisha wasn't bothered by it and just left it how it is. It is what it is, ika nga.

“It's a strain on the eyes to make out the words with low light.” Napatingin si Alisha sa kaniya

“Ayos lang sir, nakasanayan ko rin naman.”

“You know, I also knew someone a long time ago. She used to read book like how you read one, I usually tell her that it is still better to read other a good lighting. Pero hindi siya nakikinig because she said she is used to it, just like you.”

“Po?” pagkaklaro ni Alisha

“Nevermind. May you have a good night rest,” dagdag pa nito saka iniwan si Alisha ng mag-isa.