*Chapter 41: Aishitemasu Eren

Zacznij od początku

You grab the breakfast tray and slowly walk into your bedroom, smiling wide as you see Eren sleeping peacefully.

"Eren baby," you say gently as you go and sit next to him, "wake up..."

"Mmmm," Eren murmurs in slight protest as he settles more into his blanket. "Five more minutes..."

"Aww but your breakfast is gonna get cold if you leave it sitting..."

Eren's ears and nose perks up and he sniffs the air and opens his eyes immediately. He grins as he sits up as his tummy rumbles. "Aww babe! A full breakfast, you didn't have to do all this!"

"Of course I did," you giggle and kiss him as you hand it over. "It's your birthday..."

"Mmm god, this still feels kinda weird," Eren grins as he takes a bite of his toast.

"Well it didn't feel weird to you when you asked me for a present..." you sigh as you pull a little gift out from under the bed and hand it to Eren. He eyes you happily and opens it and pulls out two tickets to Nirvana and nearly bangs the tray off his lap. you manage to quickly catch it as he bounces happily and lets out a whoop as he pulls out some socks and a new watch as well.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" he moves the tray to the side so he can grab you and kiss you happily. You giggle as he pins you to him and kisses you hard before pulling away to smile from ear to ear. "You're the fucking best babe..."

"I know I am," you smile and flick his nose, "and don't you forget it this time."

"Never," he grins and kisses you again.

"By the way, I'm not going," you laugh, "take Wes or Craig or someone else..."

"Noooo come on Eury, you have to come to Nirvana..."

"Nooo I don't," you laugh as you put Eren's tray back on his lap and feed him some bacon. "Go have a guy's night out babe, you deserve one..."

"Mmm I wish I could take Reiner or the others guys," Eren pouts as he chews the bacon before you stuff some avocado toast in his mouth. "Cowwie wul be a wiot!" he exclaims through his stuffed mouth before biting through.

"Mmm yeah Connie would love it," you grin as you take one of his roasted tomatoes and moan as you eat it, happy to enjoy your own cooking once more. "I wish you could take them too but alas, not meant to be."

Soon you two finish Eren's breakfast and you tell him to stay in bed. "I'm gonna do something for you Eren, it's a little something special but DON'T get used to it, okay?"

Eren grins wide and crosses his arms, "Okay I'll bite. What is it?"

"You'll see..." you say as you take the tray back to the kitchen. You quickly change your hair to a short platinum blonde bob and dress yourself in a flesh-toned bodycon minidress with little crystals sewn into it. You grin in the mirror at your homage to Marilyn Monroe before quickly grabbing a candle to light the cupcake. You grin widely as you turn on an instrumental 1950s big band track from your boom box and slowly walk back into the bedroom and Eren takes one look at you and busts out laughing.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Shhhh Eren," you laugh before beginning to sing Happy Birthday Mr President in Marilyn's breathless sultry voice.

♫ Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday Mr. Attack Titan,

Happy birthday to you 

Eren snorts and laughs harder as you hand him his cupcake and you giggle. "How was that?"