Chapter 37: Belle

Now it's no wonder that her name means beauty
Her looks have got no parallel
But behind that fair facade, I'm afraid she's rather odd

'Belle' from Beauty and The Beast Soundtrack

=================================

For the rest of the day, you and Eren spend your time in bed, doing little more than chatting, napping, and rolling around together. You barely leave the boundary of the bed except to go grab drinks or have sex elsewhere in the apartment, against the wall, on the floor in the bathroom. By nightfall, you two have gone through several rounds of full-on passion, unable and unwilling to keep your hands off each other.

You feel so good, so overjoyed to feel wanted and needed by the one you love once more. You feel complete with Eren, more than you have with anyone else. Eren is your full circle and as your story began with him, one day in the far-off yet not-so-distant future it'll end with him. That knowledge of finally reuniting with your one and only and knowing that you two are going forward together with everything, every facet, every secret out in the open comforts you. You two love each other so deeply despite, or perhaps because of everything, and no curse is going to stop you from coming back to each other until you're together forever.

Eren takes to splitting his time between your apartment and his, the both of you agreeing to keeping his apartment available to him for a little while. There's something extra fun about Eren living at his place, like the two of you will never be able to predict what night he'll sleep over and what night you'll sleep over. It's a wonderful mixture of having your own space with Eren in it and more times than not, you two fall asleep in bed together with Luna resting between you. It's like it was in Lucerne, it's like this is what would've happened if you two stayed in Lucerne.

Eren picks up more hours at the record store to fill up his time as you keep working at the coffee shop. When he's got free time, he'll come by your work to hang out and keep you company as you make coffee and heat up sandwiches and soup. On nights where you work late, he'll always walk you home no matter the time. Even though you're constantly telling him you can handle muggers, they never come out of a fight with you unharmed, Eren brushes you off and insists on escorting you home anyways. He's always been a provider and a protector deep down and all he wants to do is get you home safe and sound, anxious to never see you in harm's way again.

As for your goth cover band, you two really get into it together; playing off each other's energy, the crowd responding well to your chemistry. You two still stand on stage inching closer and closer together until you're practically mashed into each other, only stopped by Eren's guitar. The crowded club falls away every time you sing for Eren as he plays for you. No one exists in that entire establishment except the two of you.

Only a couple of days before February, you and Eren decide to cut the bullshit and Eren agrees to move into your place. You two are practically inseparable by this point and it seems well beyond pointless to try and delay the inevitable. You two are sitting on the couch, discussing him moving in and Eren grins down at you and kisses you sweetly, happy that soon you two will be back for good. You two celebrate by making out passionately, and the inevitable takes over and soon you're fucking on your living room hardwood floor.

Eren's panting and moaning as he fucks you hard and fast on the floor as you moan and sigh and grab his face to kiss him. "Ahh—ahhhh ohhh fuck me Er—Eren..." you pant out and sigh happily as Eren groans as he hovers over you and wraps his arms around you. You both pant and moan as your phone suddenly rings on the floor not too far from your head.

"Ohhh baby, d—don't answer it," Eren groans as he pounds you. "I'm so fucking close to blowing my load..."

"Ohhh god,' you moan as you peak the caller ID and see Wes is calling you out of the blue. "It—it's Wes babe..."