*Chapter 30: Devils Inside

Here comes the woman,

With the look in her eye

Raised on leather

With flesh on her mind

'Devil Inside' by INXS

===================================

You and Eren walk hand in hand through the streets of Prague, taking in the old European architecture, the old streetlamps glowing as a soft haze rolls in. The fireworks keep cracking in the sky before falling silent as people head back inside. You walk by open coffee shoppes and teahouses and walk past people speaking Czech as they converse on benches and at tables, drinking coffee, playing chess well into the night. You drop your head on Eren's bicep and wrap your arms around his as you squeeze his hand and he drops his head on yours as he swings the boombox at his side.

"I missed this," he sighs happily. "I really missed this... just the way we walk together."

"I missed it too," you say. "I never walk this way with anyone..."

"Not even Wes?" Eren grins smugly and you laugh.

"No never..."

"I still can't believe you've been seeing Wes," Eren chuckles.

"Uhh I can," you grin. "Come on Eren, I thought it was obvious that he's just a tanner, blonder, dopier version of you."

"Dopier?" Eren laughs as he looks down at you and you look up at him and smirk.

"Well... maybe only slightly dopier," you laugh as you flick his nose.

Eren grins, "I guess that makes sense..." He stops you and turns you to him. "So... five different lovers for you now... who's the slut again?"

You let out a full laugh, "It's still you Eren..."

"Mmm no it's not," he says, shaking his head. "I've been keeping count, you're in triple digits."

"Oh you've been keeping count huh?" you laugh. "I'm pretty sure I saw you juggling six at a time in Lucerne Eren. You really brought the Whore of Shiganshina back out for an encore..."

Eren laughs, "Oh you saw that?"

Your eyes blaze slightly as you cross your arms. "I'm an all-fucking-seeing goddess Eren...I'm omnipresent, I'm everything, everywhere, all at once at the same time... so to answer your fucking question, of course I saw. I saw everything."

"Oh..." Eren says, his smug smirk coming back. "Did you see me fucking all those redheads?"

"Funny, I wasn't really paying attention to their hair colour Eren," you say, raising an eyebrow. "I may have fucked my fair share of people, but I've had 2000 years on you. Meanwhile you only had about... 13 months..." you smirk and cock your head.

"Well... until now," Eren grins as he counts on his fingers. "Now you got me, Wes, Neil, Kelly, and Diana..."

"Mmhmm," you smile proudly. "Not too bad of a roster, but I don't know if I want you on it Eren."

Eren drops his hand and raises his eyebrow. "Huh?"

"'Huh' he says," you chuckle as you begin walking. "I said I want to be with you forever Eren, but fucking you again? Mmm that I'm less sure of..." you say, side-eyeing him as he begins walking beside you.

"Oh is that a fact?"

"Oh absolutely," you say firmly. "You've got a lot of fucking nerve fucking women in my house Eren..."