Chapter 23: The Jaegerist Rebellion

I hope in the next lifetime you'll be somewhere next to me

Like two blade of grass beneath the tree

'Again' by Empress Of

======================================

The French countryside is wide, green, and lush, just as lush as the countryside of Ancient Greece. Here you are seen as not only a goddess, but a rich and powerful noblewoman who resides in a large country estate where you hold your own court of Eldian worshippers, made from the French nobility. You hold court, hosting dozens of noble followers in your home, and every night you reside over feasts and parties.

You even have a small selection of Eldian women, known as your ladies-in-waiting, who accompany you everywhere you go. With them, you listen to the music of your court musicians, dance to it, and read stories from the book of King Fritz, a book which tells the tales of the ancient mighty Eldian empire when it ruled the world with the power of Ymir Fritz and the Ten Titans, including the Doomsday Titan.

"Do you think we will ever go back to that day mistress?" your favourite named Anne asks you one day and you laugh lightly as you reach down and caress her cheek and gaze into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I don't think so my love, the age of Titans is ancient history."

During the nights, you laugh as you dance with your ladies, your eyes meeting Anne's more than anyone else's. She's bold, funny, and thinks higher of herself than anyone you know. She reminds you of a certain musician you once knew centuries before and as you bond with her, you find yourself becoming haughtier and prouder. You and Anne soon turn into a pair of ladies enamored with each other and wanting to outshine each other every chance you get.

If it were any other person, you'd grow angry with the very thought that any mortal would ever outshine a living, breathing deity such as yourself, but Anne's different. Anne's unique, a woman ahead of her time. A woman after your heart.

Even though you know you're only in this world temporarily, you hear Orpheus' voice in your head, telling you to have fun, to enjoy the time you have while you're here. And so one night as you and Anne dance together, your violet eyes fall on her hazel eyes and you move in to hold her face in your hands before leaning in to kiss her. She doesn't even hesitate, she kisses you back, her desire mirroring your own.

You both hold each other as you kiss as the other ladies in your circle giggle and watch. Your courtiers watch on, smiles on their faces, their own desire rising as yours does. You pull away from Anne, caressing her lovingly before you take her hand and lead her back to your bedchambers.

------------------------------------------------------------

That night, you two engage in passionate lovemaking, kissing each other, exploring each other's bodies hungrily like you're both starved of each other. Anne instructs you on how to pleasure her and you find yourself to be a natural. Your tongue eagerly glides up her slit as you bury your face in her tuft of dark pubic hair and squeeze her breasts needily. You take so much joy and pleasure in taking her, your tongue pushing inside her, stretching out and pressing into her g-spot with so much force, she immediately gasps loudly and releases a torrent of fluid into your face.

You moan, feeling your own slit overflow as you lap her up, so eager to tastes her on your lips, to swallow every ounce of her that you can. Once you've brought on another flood with the use of your godly tongue, Anne shudders as she cries out in pleasure and sinks into the mattress in a fit of exhaustion, her sweaty breasts heaving as she does.

You smile proudly as you lap her up lazily before rising to crawl on top of her and kiss her seductively, letting her taste herself of your lips and your tongue. You wrap your arms around each other and kiss passionately before Anne gains a second wind and rolls on top of you to have you as well.