“Salmon.”

The short girl with blonde hair tied up in a witch-like fashion hunched her shoulders, holding her broom a little closer as she shuddered at the sight of Kugisaki's intimidating behavior.

"What's wrong with that first-year student? It's terrifying," she muttered.
【MOMO NISHIMIYA, THIRD-YEAR STUDENT】

A mechanical-sounding voice interjected, "It's good that Okkotsu is not here, but two first-years is too much of a handicap." The source of the voice was a robot-like figure.
【ULTIMATE MECHAMARU, SECOND-YEAR STUDENT】

“A robot! It's a robot!” Kugisaki exclaimed. 

Another teen with dark hair calmly asserted, "A Jujutsu Sorcerer's strength has nothing to do with age, especially Fushiguro. He's from the bloodline of the Zenin family and is much better than the main family bloodline."
【NORITOSHI KAMO, THIRD-YEAR STUDENT】

Mai clicked her tongue in disapproval, earning a puzzled look from Kamo, who asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Mai stated icily, giving him a stink eye.

A blue-haired girl stepped forward to defuse the tension, saying, "Hey there, you guys. You two should calm down."
【KASUMI MIWA, SECOND-YEAR STUDENT】

As another person approached, ascending the stairs, she clapped her hands to get their attention. "Come on. Let's not quarrel amongst ourselves. You kids..." she trailed off, looking them over.
【UTAHIME IORI, SEMI-GRADE 1 JUJUTSU SORCERER】

It was a woman clad in a traditional miko outfit, but the most striking feature on her face was the scar that ran down the right side, crossing over her nose. "So where's that idiot?" she asked with furrowed brows.

"Satoru is late," Panda replied.

Maki chimed in, "There's no way that idiot is going to be on time."

Fushiguro remarked snidely, "Nobody said that idiot was Gojo-sensei."

Suddenly, they all heard the sound of a pull cart as Gojo came running towards them. With a boyish grin, he exclaimed, "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

'Tsk, Gojo Satoru.' Utahime clicked her tongue in disapproval, her disgust evident on her face. 

Conversely, Miwa, who was standing beside Utahime, couldn't help but beam with excitement at the sight of Gojo. Inwardly, she exclaimed, 'Gojo Satoru!'

Gojo came to a sudden stop, exclaiming with excitement, "Hey, everyone's here! I just returned from a business trip abroad, and I brought souvenirs for everyone!" 

Panda spoke blandly, "That's sudden."

Nobara made a snide remark,  “Isn't it because of his jet lag?”

Gojo cheerfully handed out pink voodoo dolls to each of the students one by one, saying, "Here's for everyone from Kyoto. A little amulet from a certain tribe!" 

As he reached Utahime, he smirked deviously as he told her, "None for Utahime~"

Utahime hissed like a cat, retorting, "I don't even want it!"

"What the hell kind of teacher are you! How can you bring souvenirs for the opposing team and not get us, your own students, any gifts at all? Are you intentionally trying to demotivate us? Asshole!" Maki exclaimed angrily, unable to believe the nerve of the insufferable idiot known as Satoru Gojo. Of course, she didn't actually want any souvenirs from him of all people, but if he was going to hand them out anyway, then he should have been handing them out to them, and not the Kyoto team damn it!

"Huhuhuhuhu! Oh but my beloved students, I got you an even better and more useful gift, four gifts in fact."

As Gojo said that, the sound of footsepts were heard that ciasedenevyone to turned attention towards who was walking towards them.

They then saw three teenagers, two girls and one boy that wore the traditional jujutsu school uniform with a few chanted that came firm the girls that wore pants instead of the skirt.

The Tokyo and Kyoto students were confused until they saw the becomers plus Gojo looking up, so everyone, including the Kyoto students and the principals of both schools, looking up and truly seeing the surprise of their lives, at least, those who knew who Izuku Midoriya was, the Kyoto students, of course, having no idea who the hell he was, in fact so did the second year students of the Tokyo team.

Izuku was seen floating a bit above them with a grin on his face as he felt gravity pulling him down to the ground with that, he landed with grace when he saw the look of shock from his friends.

"Hey Megumi, Nobara....I'm back" he said with a wider grin that dawned his face.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy...honestly I feel look this wasn't good enough for my taste.