CHAPTER 66

It was 30 minutes later was where we see the Tokyo group of Jujutsu High, with Izuku simply sighing while he was in a kneeling position, holding a frame.

"Come on guys, are you seriously not talking to me? I told you it wasn't my choice. Gojo-sensei and Nanami-sensei insisted that I not tell anyone." Izuku said apologetically.

With Junpei, Himiko and Ryõba in prayer poses,paying their respects to Izuku who simply gave them a blank look at their actions while Sukuna was laughing within his mind.

"Yeah, what's up with that, Toge, Maki? It's not like we ever met this guy before today, why are you two cross with him?" Panda asked incredulously.

"Bonito Flakes." Toge said, shaking his head in the negative, denying that he had any ill will towards the four teens.

"What? What am I supposed to say to them? We literally don't know anything about them. I neither hate em or like em, they're just people that I just met." Maki said with a bored tone.

"Okay, listen, since nobody's talking, I'm going to talk then. I don't know anything about the Kyoto students, but I noticed one of them has a broom. Since jujutsu sorcery is as close to witchcraft as anything I've ever seen I think it's safe to say that that's a flying broom stick, which means that she's probably their scout. I think we should let Junpei go after her and take her out before she either identifies the location of the Grade 2 Curse Spirit or identifies our location. Junpei is the best man for the job seeing as he can fly too with his Moon Dregs." Izuku suggested.

"That would be a good idea...but why not you? I'm sure you can handle her" Panda asked, confused.

"True... but I'm also the muscle. Like I said, I don't know anything about the Kyoto students, but that Todo guy seems like he is their muscle. He seems dangerous somehow. There's just something about him, which is why I think I should handle him if we end up running into the Kyoto team anyway." Izuku replied.

'The muscle? Well, sure he is, definitely, but he's also an excellent scout with numerous ways to figure out any sort of situation...so Why didn't he disclose that? Is it because he doesn't trust the second years yet? He doesn't seem to have met them before today so I guess that makes sense.' Junpei thought.

"You're right. There was an incident last year known as the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, where thousands of curse spirits were unleashed in Kyoto and Shinjuku. In that incident, Todo defeated a Special Grade cursed spirit and five other grade 1 spirits on his own. So yes, Todo is extremely dangerous. In fact, before you turned up, our main concern was that he alone could wipe us all out. So we had a strategy where Megumi would play the sacrificial role and hold off Todo while we focus on exorcising the grade 2 cursed spirit. But if you really are a special grade jujutsu sorcerer, then you can not only hold Todo off, but you can actually defeat him right? At least, in theory." Maki asked curiously.

"My brother defeated two special grade curses on his own, one of which was one of the two that got away from Gojo himself. Todo would lose in literally 0.000001 seconds if my brother went all out, but even if he doesn't go all out, he should win comfortably." Junpei replied confidently.

"I see. Heh, hehehe! Then this should be a piece of cake!" Maki said confidently.

"Salmon Roe!" Toge said with a confident thumbs up.

"Sorry Megumi, I know you really wanted to fight Todo but this seems like the more logical choice. Plus, having one scout on the ground and one in the air is better than just having two up in the air you have to admit." Maki said apologetically.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind. So long as we win this event." Megumi said calmly.

"Damn you're so low key it's quite frankly disturbing." Maki said with a weirded out facial expression, Megumi however just barely registering her words as he didn't seem to care all that much.

That was when Nobara decided to intervene, "Wait a minute about those two? What's their role in all of this?" She asked while pointing at Ryõba and Himiko with the duo looking over to Izuku, who sighed a bit.

"Well no better than the present, hey Maki-San, how about a spar since it looks like you're a weapon user" Izuou said with Maki giving the boy a look but held a smirk on her face.

"Well now, you've got me intrigued first year" Maki said with both Panda and Toge being worried for the boy meanwhile Junpei was sighing a bit since he couldn't help but shiver, remembering the spars he had with Izuku.

It only them a few minutes to reach one of the fields that had just enough space with those who were gonna watch the spar with thise who prayed that they don't over do it.

Meanwhile Izuku, Ryõba, Himiko and Maki were on the field with the Male first year facing his upperclassmen who simple held a staff.

"Before we start, have you ever done any sword training before?" Maki asked as she spun her staff around before getting into a fighting stance.

Izuku chuckled when stretching his arms, "I would be a idiot if I didn't get the grasp of learning it but yes, I did a bit of sword training" He said.

"Good, saves me the trouble of feeling disappointed so let's see how good you are first year." The girl said with a grin.

Izuku turned his attention towards the girls which got Maki and others minus Junpei to wonder what Izuku was gonna do until he said these words.

"Be of use to me, Ryõba, Himiko"

As soo as he said those words both girls simply grinned as their bodies glowed in a bright light which got the rest of the teens minus Junpei to widen their eyes at the scene before them as they saw Izuku now wielding tow katana's in each of his hand while taking a breath, the boy went into the Niten Ichi-ryū sword stance, Maki got out of surprised phase as she focused on the boy, who now had a serious look on his face.

Chapter End.
Sorry that I had to cut the fight scene between Maki and Izuku but I need to focus on the next chapter which will be the battle between Tokyo vs Kyoto so hope you guys enjoy, stay safe and peace out.