CHAPTER 52

In a different part of the forest, Tetsutetsu ran, exclaiming, “Did you hear that, Kendo?! We’ve got permission to throw some punches!”

“Wait, Tetsutetsu! Do you understand this gas?” Kendo shouted, running after him.

“There's nothing about the gas in Mandalay’s Telepath. That means the gas hasn’t spread so far that it can’t be seen from the clearing where Mandalay is. It’s weird. This gas is flowing slowly in one direction. Normally, it would spread more, right? This is staying in one place. And look. The gas is a little denser here than it was where we were before.” Kendo explained to Tetsutetsu, pointing at the gas.

“Which means… what?” Tetsutetsu asked.

“I think it’s swirling around its source. Like a typhoon.” Kendo answered.

A bright red light glowed in the middle, inside the purple gas.

“In other words, there should be someone who is producing the gas at the center- someone who can also control it.” Kendo continued.

“I see! Man, Kendo, you’re amazing!” Tetsutetsu beamed.

“I knew it. That’s why I came with you.” Kendo sighed.

“The denser the gas, so it’s just a matter of time. There’s a limit to the gas masks’ filters, and the denser the gas, the shorter the functioning time. In other words…” Kendo warned Tetsutetsu before they started running through the gas again.

“...run all out toward the denser gas and punch all out! Right?” Tetsutetsu finished.

“Well, yeah, but…” Kendo uttered, thinking, ‘He’s got such a one-track mind…’

“Our classmates suffered because of this gas. I hate this! Stuff like this pisses me off!” Tetsutetsu shouted, glancing back at Kendo, he added, “Let’s do our best, Kendo!”

“Yeah!” Kendo nodded, thinking, ‘I don’t dislike that part of you!’

A villain stood in the center of the gas, muttering, “Heading straight toward me are three… two people? I guess there are those who notice and can make it through, huh? As expected of a prestigious school.”

The words, ‘Villain- Mustard’ appeared next to the villain as Mustard reached into his pocket, sighing, “But it’s sad… No matter how wonderful the quirk…”

“Found you…!” Tetsutetsu announced, his body in steel as he aimed for Mustard.

“...they’re still human, huh?” Mustard finished, pulling a gun off, a gunshot echoing.

‘What was that sound just now, a gunshot? Don’t tell me it’s Katsuki…’ Mizuki thought as she ran through the forest.

"You're really hard to keep up, lil Sis!"

Mizuki heard which gor her to see that Izuku was beside her which got her to smile.

"Then you better keep up!"

"With pleasure"

The two siblings then speed off towards the forest.

“Oh yeah, I saw you during the live broadcast of the sports festival. There were guys who could turn hard. A gun won’t work, huh?” Mustard hummed. The gas mask broke, falling off of Tetsutetsu’s face. He put a hand over his mouth as Mustard continued, “But well, it doesn’t matter. Because it’s just a matter of how long you can hold your breath in this gas.”

‘Seriously, a gun? And aiming for my mask, too! What’s with this shorty, anyway? A school uniform? So he’s about the same age as me, or maybe even younger?’ Tetsutetsu thought as he held his breath.

“Even if you can harden yourself, you’re charging right in? Give me a break. You go to a prestigious school, right? You’re smart, aren’t you? Will you use your head a little? If you don’t, you’re not worth my time.” Mustard sighed, shooting off another shot.