CHAPTER 67

【KYOTO SCHOOL TEAM MEETING】
“Sukuna's vessel… kill Izuku Midoriya,” Gakuganji ordered with a grim face. “That is not a human. You can do whatever. I'll treat it as an accident. No need to worry or hesitate.”

Miwa looked hesitant, her thoughts unspoken. ‘I don't want to…’

Mai interjected, “Regardless of whether we can kill him or not, he's here because he didn't die, right?”

“I heard that he committed suicide,” Gakuganji replied. “What do you need to pay attention to when killing a Jujutsu Sorcerer?” 

Kamo quickly answered, "To prevent Jujutsu Sorcerers from becoming curses after death, we kill them with cursed energy."

Gakuganji nodded in agreement. "That's right. There will be no problem if you kill him with cursed energy. Now Izuku Midoriya has control over the body. As long as Sukuna doesn't appear and it doesn't even matter what rank he is, he's just a normal first-year student. It's easy to kill—"

Suddenly, Todo kicked the Shoji screen, destroying it effortlessly. "Lame. Do as you like," he said roughly as he turned to leave the room.

“Todo, come back,” Kamo ordered calmly. “The principal is not finished yet.”

Todo turned around, his face menacing. "Takada will make a guest appearance on the 11:00 a.m. walking show. Do I need to explain further?"

Kamo's expression turned stern. "Just record the show. Come back."

“I want to watch both the premiere and the recording!” Todo yelled. “Are you looking down on me?” He threatened.

‘That's not the point,’ Mai thought. 

"Listen carefully, you too, old man!" Todo declared, pointing a finger at them. "I've long been disappointed in everyone's poor taste in women. Just use whatever strategy you want. However, try giving me another order..."

Todo's voice grew menacing as he continued, "I'll kill you." His eyes bulged with a fierce intensity.

"What should we do?" Miwa asked hesitantly. "It seems that he's not going to participate in our battle strategy. The principal is gone too. To be honest, I don't want to be killed by him."

Nishimiya interjected, "It should be okay. That guy's going to fight the Tokyo guys either way. Since he wants to go rampant, we just need to focus on the game."

Mai chimed in, "But we have to kill Izuku Midoriya."

We're seriously doing this?' Miwa thought with exasperation.

Mai added, "I don’t think he’s going to kill him. Although it looks like he might kill him."

Mechamaru spoke in his mechanical voice, "Then we have to keep an eye on Todo and deal a fatal blow to Izuku Midoriya."

'I don't want to do it!' Miwa exclaimed inwardly. She voiced out, "Since we have to deal with Cursed Spirits too, I think two-on-one is just right."

Kamo spoke firmly, "No. Among the Jujutsu Sorcerers of Jujutsu High School, the appearance of a half-baked person like Izuku Midoriya is extremely serious. Regardless of the Goodwill Event, I can't turn a blind eye as a member of Kamo Family. Everyone from Kyoto School will attack Izuku Midoriya"

Nishimiya raised her hand, "Wait a minute."
"What if Midoriya-kun and Inumaki-kun are together?" she asked. "It's too risky for us since his Cursed Speech can take us all out at once. At worst, we might get wiped out."

“That’s true,” Mechamaru nodded in agreement.

Kamo shook his head, "No. If you know he's coming, he's not that scary to face."

"I'll take care of Maki," Mai offered confidently. "Give me that brown-haired first-year student too."

Kamo said with a stern expression, "Listen to what you say. You're starting to sound like Todo."
Mai gritted her teeth in irritation at the comparison to Todo.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Utahime asked, her voice steady and composed.

Gojo glanced at her with a hint of confusion in his tone. "What? Why are you angry?"

"I'm not angry," Utahime replied, her frown deepening.

"That's right, I didn't do anything," Gojo retorted, his tone laced with sarcasm.

Utahime gritted her teeth in frustration, her irritation evident.

In a serious tone, Gojo revealed, "Someone in Jujutsu High School is colluding with Cursed Users or Cursed Spirits."

Utahime couldn't hide her disbelief as she exclaimed, "Impossible! I can understand colluding with Cursed Users, but Cursed Spirits?"

Gojo said solemnly. "Recently, Cursed Spirits of that level have been emerging. They aren't just mindless creatures. They can understand and communicate with each other, even acting in groups. The person we're dealing with may believe they are only colluding with Cursed Users."
Taking a calm sip of his tea, Gojo continued, "That's why I want you to help me investigate the Kyoto campus."

"What if I'm the mole?" Utahime asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Gojo grinned, waving his hand dismissively. In a mischievous tone, he replied, "No way~ You're weak, and you don't have the guts—"

Utahime's anger surged, causing her to hurl her cup of tea towards Gojo's face. However, the liquid didn't even come close to touching him, thanks to his infinity technique.

"Scary! No man likes a fierce woman!" Gojo teased playfully.

"I-AM-YOUR-SENIOR!" Utahime retorted, her voice filled with exasperation.

It was during this time was where see both Izuku and Maki lookedto be breathing heavily with the latter simply smiling at the girl, " Iguesswe should call this a tie?"

He said while both of his katana's returned to their human like forms with Maki gritting her teeth, "Hmph, you're lucky we got a event to win....so let's call this a draw for now, but I'm hoping for a rematch" She said while giving the boy a smirk of her own.

They then walk back to the group with them giving a bit of feedback on the performance they just witness with a bit of teasing that came from the 2nd years.

Izuku meanwhile fist bumped Junpei with Himiko and Ryõba talking amongst themselves.

Izuku then went over to his friends, "Well we know what our roles our....so let's do this" he said this with a smile with Megumi nodding his head while having a small smile form on his face with Nobara cheering, "It will be a complete victory! Let's beat them up! For Maki-san's sake too!"

Maki interjected sternly, "Don't say that."

"Spicy cod roe!"

"Yes, for the sake of Maki!" Panda added, teasingly echoing Nobara's words.

Maki's annoyance grew, and she exclaimed, "I said, stop it!"

This got Izuku to laugh, "Alright then, let's win this! For Maki!"

"For Maki!" Junpei, Himiko and Ryõba joined in which got Maki to ran after the four teens who simply laughed.

Chapter End.
Damn, I thought I would've started the battles but this will have to do, hope you guys enjoy, stay safe and peace out.
Also p.s...their hasn't been much interaction of Sukuna and Hitachi in this chapter...but the next one their will a lot....A LOT OF COMEDIC INVOLVEMENT IN THE NEXT SO STAY TUNE!!