CHAPTER 34

With unwavering conviction, Izuku declared, “I'm going… Nanami.”

However, Nanami's resolute response was swift and firm, “I won't allow it. I told you the reason this morning. Now that they have put on the Veil, he's probably still alive and in Satozakura High School now.”

Surrounded by a swarm of transfigured humans in the sewers, Nanami stood side by side with a fellow sorcerer donning black. 

“I'll come right away. Please be on standby, Midoriya-kun," he spoke into the phone before the line abruptly went dead. ‘I guess it's useless to say that,’ he thought. 

As he turned back to leave, Nanami spoke to his colleague, “That's all. I'll leave the rest to you, Ino-kun.”

In response, Ino let out an exclamation of shock, "What?!" 

Nanami calmly questioned, "Is there a problem?" 

Ino hesitated for a moment, absently touching the beanie on his head before expressing his concern, “No, but their numbers… And they are all humans, right?”

Nanami didn't miss a beat, “I wouldn’t mind taking on the recommendation to make you a Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer.”
Ino smirked and with a beaming grin and triumphant pose, he exclaimed, "I'll do my best! Let's go!"

Izuku’s voice was sombre as he spoke, “Step aside, Ijichi-san.”

“Our job is to save people. That includes you, the students,” Ijichi stood firm, his memories of the detention center still fresh in his mind. ‘I won't make the same mistake again.”

“You can't go, Midoriya-kun,” Ijichi repeated with determination. 

‘I'm sorry, Ijichi-san.’ Izuku thought apologetically as he dashed past Ijichi.
Ijichi stood there, powerless as Izuku left. 

“What the hell are you doing, Junpei?!” Izuku shouted as he saw the scene before him.

Yoshino stood in the middle of unconscious students, holding Ito suspended in mid-air. His voice was deep and cold as he uttered, "Step aside, Jujutsu Sorcerer."

Izuku's eyes narrowed as he went for his weapon...when he remembered he left it back at Yoshino's house.

'....well...guess it's back to just fist...Sukuna please don't hate me'

'Why would I....!! Oh YOU MOTHERFU-

Izuku simply stormed through the hallways of the school, running after Yoshino with determined strides. As he approached, he raised his fist for a punch.

Without hesitation, Yoshino yelled out, "Moon Dregs!" A jellyfish-like creature emerged, shielding him from Izuku's punch but still pushing him backwards with a powerful force.

Izuku quickly assessed, ‘Jellyfish shikigami? My attacks don't work after he goes inside it!’ 

"I'll say it again. Step aside, Jujutsu Sorcerer," Yoshino growled, his eyes bulging as he prepared to command his Shikigami. “This has nothing to do with you!”

Izuku's voice boomed with anger as he yelled, "That's not for you to decide!" He clenched his fist.

“What's the point of randomly saving people?” Yoshino sneered, clenching his teeth in anger. “Don't mistake… the value of life!” he yelled, commanding his shikigami to attack Izuku once again, enveloping him in its entirety.