CHAPTER 87

‘What am I doing? Isn’t Mirio doing his best?’ Suneater shook his head while Lemillion went through a wall blocking the way as Suneater decided, ‘Then… What I should be doing is…!’
Lemillion continued running, Mimic noticing him through the walls.

“He’s slipping through, huh? But, even if he reaches them, he won’t be able to do anything by himself.” Mimic smiled manically.

Suddenly, a huge pot hole opened up under the heroes feet before falling into a room, the hole closing above them.

“A hall?” Rōtasu observed while the others started getting up.

“We’re getting further and further away from our goal! It looks like they’ve got us good!” Rock Lock groaned.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey. Some government authorities have fallen from the sky. Strange things happen, huh?” the man with a sword teased.

“It's like they’re really ready for a fight.” Fat Gum grinned.

Suneater put his hand in front of Fat Gum, saying, “Save the strength of pros for the goal.”

“It’s not like that. I can do my best because you’re here, Tamaki.” middle school Togata’s words echoed through Suneater.

“For the ones stalling for time…” Suneater whispered before exclaiming, “...I’ll be enough by myself.”

“Let’s deal with these first. I’ll leave them those to you, Eight Bullets of the Hassai Group.” Mimic watched the police that weren’t done in by the pothole.

“For the ones stalling for time…” Suneater whispered before exclaiming, “...I’ll be enough by myself.”

“What are you saying? Let’s work together!” Red Riot objected.

“Yeah, work together. I’ll kill all of you.” the one with the sword vowed.

“It’s Setsuno!” the officer exclaimed about the man with the sword, explaining, “We can’t use our guns against him! Heroes, it’s up to you!”

“You figured it out, huh? Oh, well.” Setsuno readied his sword before jumping at the heroes, yelling, “It just makes it easier to go wild!”

“We won’t let you. Throw away your sword.” Eraser Head declared, his eyes glowing red.

Setsuno reached out before grasping on nothing, muttering, “I can’t use it.”
The man with a white mask pointed his gun at Eraser Head, saying, “He erased his quirk? An inferior version of Eri’s quirk. I’ve heard of a hero like that exists. But that doesn’t matter. What we should be doing is blocking them. That’s all."

“Swords and bullets will just sink into my body. It’ll be better for you if you give up now.” Fat Gum told them.

“Threats like that just make you sound like you fear for your life.” Setsuno teased.

“Since Eraser’s erasing your quirk, we can use our weapons! Resign yourselves and surrender!” the officer declared.

Octopus from Suneater’s fingers, wrapping up the three men.

‘Larceny, Toya Setsuno.’ Suneater thought as he wrapped Setsuno up.
‘Crystallize, Yu Hojo.’ the man with the white mask.

‘Food, Soramitsu Tabe.’ the man with the ghost mask.

“I’ve looked over the documents with their info!” Suneater exclaimed as he threw the three of them with his tentacles at the wall.

“I've eat tons of takoyaki, so I’m really good at using octopus. Since I was shot before, I’m more alert to things like this.” Suneater stated, holding the weapons the three had with his tentacles before making a carb claw, breaking them apart.