CHAPTER 15

Later on we cut to a certain Café, where Geto and the curses that have gathered around them creating a presence that only a few notice, including one of the workers who was scared for his life.

"Satoru Gojo, I wonder if we could kill him if we joined forces." One of the curse said.

"Either he'd flutter out of your grasp, or worst case, you'd all get exorcised.
I recommend you pour your energy into sealing him rather than killing him." Geto said towards the curse who was confused on why sealing Gojo, "Do you have some sort of lead?" He asked.

"We'll use a Special-Grade cursed object, Prison Realm."

"Prison Realm?!"

"Table 5 hasn't ordered anything at all. Someone go hurry him up. He's taking up that whole table to himself." The Manger says with Employee who rushes towards the Manager, "Sorry, boss, but I quit!"

He said this as he bows and runs out of the café.

This got the Manger to be confused and shouted for the now former employee.

Jogo: You have that detestable thing?!

The curse said with  The volcano on his head erupts.

'Our AC is running, isn't it?'

"Jogo, don't get too excited. You'll make it hot in here."Geto said to the now named Jogo at the time, the manager approaches the table, "Sir, have you decided on your order?"

But those were his last words as
Suddenly, the Manager of the Café bursts into flames.

Screams were echoed throughout the restaurant. 

"I wish you wouldn't cause too much commotion." Geto says thai with sigh that escaped from his mouth.

"This is hardly anything." he said this as he waves his finger as more people start to burst into flames.

Geto: I'm glad we didn't choose an expensive restaurant. 

The Waitress runs towards the exit only to trip.

Jogo: Geto, how strong am I in terms of Sukuna's fingers?

Geto: At a low estimate, I'd say eight or nine fingers?

Jogo: that's plenty. Give me the Prison Realm! I'll add it to my collection.
In return, I will...Kill Satoru Gojo.

Waitress: Help-

The waitress bursts into flames as her screams weren't heard as only her corpse was seen and then turned to ash.

The sun continues to shine on Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School as we see Fushiguro and Nobara seated on the steps of the building behind them.

Nobara: "Live a long life"? Doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself. Is this your first time having a partner die?