111-120

Chapter 110 Take a leisurely walk and build Happy Valley (2/2)

Bookmark

In the safe house, they have 100% security.

And all of this was brought to them by Nan Jiang.

Nan Jiang also found that many of them were faces she had never seen before.

After the expansion of residential buildings, the new residents have far exceeded the old residents. Nan Jiang has been away for a long time, so he is naturally unfamiliar with them.

Although Najiang didn't know them, everyone was familiar with Najiang. Someone had already found Najiang's information on the optical brain, and almost everyone knew what Najiang looked like.

"Boss Jiang! You are Boss Jiang! Boss Jiang is back!"

"Boss Jiang! You are so beautiful! You are more beautiful than the photo of Shanghai in Shanghai!"

"Boss Jiang! This safe house of yours is really great! We didn't believe it at first, thinking that the people on the optical brain were exaggerating, but when we came here we realized that it was all true! This place is simply paradise!"

Everyone greeted them warmly, and Nan Jiang nodded slightly in response.

Everyone was very happy, but they also saw that Nan Jiang was here for a walk, so they greeted her friendly and stopped disturbing her.

Nanjiang was in a good mood and strolled around. During this period, she also saw some people with different hair colors and skin colors. They were all powerful people with powers who had traveled thousands of miles from other countries. When they saw her, they all swarmed up to her, with expressions on their faces. He was smiling and speaking in Longguo dialect. Although it was a bit lame, basic communication was no problem.

It seems that talents are forced out. When they come here and want to integrate here, they have to study hard.

When Nan Jiang entered the mall, he suddenly felt a cool breeze blowing.

Refreshing!

Qian Liduo happened to be passing by on the second floor. When he saw her, he came down quickly and said, "Boss Jiang!"

Nan Jiang looked at the well-organized shopping mall. In addition to the basic shopping mall facilities, there were also some artificial decorations and signs, which added to the beauty and provided convenience to customers. In addition, there are various activities such as discounts and golden egg smashing for replenishing memberships, and the mall is very lively.

Najiang nodded with satisfaction, "Well done."

Qian Liduo's eyebrows showed a smile behind his glasses, "Thank you boss for the compliment, it's all deserved."

Seeing that he continued to open his mouth, as if he was about to report his work, Nan Jiang quickly waved his hand, "Okay, go ahead and do your work, I'll take care of myself."

I heard 00 say that there are gourmet restaurants on the six floors upstairs, which are newly upgraded, so she has to go check them out.

Its been a long time since her store was upgraded, but she hasnt enjoyed it as a store owner yet? How can I say it in the past!

Qian Liduo suppressed his words. It didn't matter if he thought about it.

The boss didn't pay attention to the Nan family at all. Even if he drove them away, the boss probably wouldn't say anything.

Moreover, this matter was brought before the boss, and he was also the one who took the lead.

The boss is not an unreasonable person, and it is not certain who will suffer when the time comes.