81-85

Chapter 81 Three meals are standard, all have ambitions (1/2)

Bookmark

Nan Jiang said to her: "Our basic standard of food and accommodation is a thatched hut and three meals a day."

"There is a seawater filter on the island, so there is an unlimited supply of water. Meals will be distributed at six o'clock every morning, three meals at a time. This is your portion today."

Nan Jiang took out three lunch boxes.

One is white porridge, eggs, and two steamed buns.

One is rice with three kinds of meat and one vegetable.

One is clear soup noodles.

Li Yan took it in a panic and placed it carefully on the table. The shock in her eyes had not faded away.

She thought the three meals a day were compressed biscuits or some filling bread.

I didnt expect it to be cooked food!

She could feel the hot temperature and faint fragrance through the box!

Seeing that her eyes were glued to the lunch box and unable to move away, Nan Jiang didn't say anything more, left the key and prepared to leave. Before leaving, she remembered and gave another reminder.

"Thatched cottage and three meals a day are the standard for including food and accommodation. For other things, for example, if you want to live better, eat better, and order fruit snacks after meals, we don't cover them. Within the scope of food and accommodation.

"But you can receive tasks and redeem these rewards through the task bar on the island. The task bar is at the front of the living area. You can go and take a look after eating."

"By the way, there is a bathroom on the island where you can take a bath, but you need crystal cores, which can also be redeemed by completing tasks."

After saying that, Nan Jiang stopped disturbing and left here.

As soon as Nan Jiang left, Li Yan immediately opened the first lunch box, took out the buns inside and started to devour them, refusing to stop until she choked.

After eating all the buns and eggs and drinking no porridge, Li Yan stopped.

[Vitality: 100/100. 】

Seeing the replenished vitality and looking at the house full of security, Li Yan shed tears.

She can survive.

The thatched house was not big, with just a bed and a set of tables and chairs inside, but Li Yan was very satisfied.

The sheets and bedding are very clean, even the labels have not been removed, they are new.

Li Yan looked at her dirty hands, a little afraid to touch them. Thinking of Najiang saying that there was a bathroom where she could take a shower, she hurriedly checked and found out that she did need a crystal core to enter. She went to the task bar again.

The task bar is divided into three levels: first-level, second-level and third-level tasks.

The first-level task is relatively simple. Completing one will reward you with 1 crystal core and 1 optional material (lollipops, bread, compressed biscuits, toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, towels, soap... and other snacks and basic daily necessities.)

"Level 1 Task 1: Carry ten kilograms of ore to the warehouse."

"Level 1 task 2: carry twenty kilograms of firewood to the living area."