1-5

Chapter 1 The end of fast travel, rebirth in the apocalypse (1/2)

Bookmark

[Task points are being settled——]

[Ding—The points have reached the target. Congratulations to the host for completing all the quick travel tasks! 】

[The total rating of the identified host is A, and you will receive an A-level ultimate reward. Please choose one of the following rewards. 】

[1. Rebirth, return to your original world. 】

[2. Perfect vacation world, inherit billions of inheritance. 】

[3. Ordinary world, 500-year lifespan. 】

"I choose one." The girl's voice was very firm.

【warn! The original world was a level five dangerous world! Confirm your selection? 】

"yes!"

This voice still didn't hesitate at all.

[Confirmed, congratulations to the host for receiving the rebirth reward, the original world time retrieval is enabled——]

When he opened his eyes again, the sky was dark, the walls were broken, and the air was filled with a fishy smell.

Nan Jiang stared blankly, even in a daze.

Is she really... back?

[After the rewards are distributed, this mission is over, and the quick travel system 2333 will be unbound from you in three seconds. 】

【3. 】

【2. 】

【1. 】

[Ding—unbinding successful. 】

"2333?"

Nanjiang could feel something in her mind suddenly leaving. She called out softly, but as expected, there was no response.

"Roar--"

There was a roar accompanied by a fishy smell.

Najiang quickly gathered his thoughts and ducked sideways, only to see a purple-black zombie with fangs bared behind him.

The plain hand was gently bent, and a black gold long-edged ancient sword appeared from the palm.

If 2333 is still here, you will be surprised.

After the system is unbound, all skills and props obtained by the host in the mission world will be taken back.

But Nanjiang chose her original world, where she only had an ordinary or even weak body, and did not have any golden finger props, otherwise she would not have died in the apocalypse, and was bound to it by accident.

But now she can actually take out a knife out of thin air. Where did she take it out?

Where did it come from?

After getting rid of the zombie, Nan Jiang took a hard breath, raised her head, and a smile slowly appeared on her lips. Even the dark sky could not suppress her good mood.

Is her experience in fast wearing for so many years just a show-off? What if the skill backpack props are taken back?

The things you learn and the insights you gain will never be lost.

Of course, this knife was not conjured out of thin air, but was taken out of the system space. As for where the system came from...

Nanjiang laughed, of course she made it herself!