6-10

Chapter 6 Official Army, Unfortunately Infected (1/2)

Bookmark

Provoke it and coax it for half an hour.

Nu Jiang wiped the sweat from his forehead and promised to upgrade it as soon as possible and unlock a mimicry for it, and then coaxed the small system into silence.

Lets look at the crystal cores required to upgrade the system to the next level, well 15,000!

Nan Jiang looked at his three-digit balance that started with 1, and his eyes turned black.

Fortunately, Nanjiang had already prepared herself to endure hardships in the early stage. If she didnt lay a good foundation, how could she enjoy a good life? There are conditions for lying down to win.

But you have to endure hardships in the early stage, and you cant treat yourself badly.

The single room was too small, so she changed it to a double room, but the double room only had two bedrooms, one living room and one bathroom. There was no furniture except the bed, and it was all white, which was too monotonous.

After a while, I will go to the teaching building and dormitory building to have a look, fight zombies, and bring back some tables, chairs, and benches to change the decoration and increase the living experience.

As she said, she finished her meal quickly and entered the teaching building with a big knife in hand.

Tables and chairs? Move, move, move!

air conditioner? Break it apart!

There are many desk lamps, humidifiers, hair dryers in the student dormitory building... take them all away!

Take away the electric cooking pot hidden deep in the cabinet under the bed!

Those things that others find bulky and useless are no big deal here. She has space and electricity.

There was not enough space to install it in the back, so Nan Jiang used the remaining crystal cores to directly open up a large space, so that he would not have to worry about installing anything.

After sweeping two floors, I realized that it was dark outside.

The manic roars of the zombies and the tearing screams of the mutated cats were heard. Najiang stopped lingering and quickly clicked "One-click to go home".

As soon as she appeared in the hall, she found a dozen black guns pointed at her.

"who?"

Najiang blinked innocently, "You have something to say...?"

The red on the epaulette and the gun in his hand.

People from the Dragon Kingdom army?

No wonder he reacted so quickly, it shocked her.

Everyone just wanted to say, you're the one who's scary, right? Who wouldn't be surprised when a big living person ran out of thin air?

"Are you...a human or a ghost?"

Nan Jiang looked towards the speaker, "???"

The others actually looked at him with cold eyes. Where did this idiot get into their team?

Bai Yizhou looked back innocently. He, he didn't say anything wrong, right... Why are you looking at him like that?

Ah... I'm afraid of society, I'm nervous.

Zhou Yanlin moved his eyes away, pressed his trembling forehead, and waved his hands to ask everyone to put down their guns, but his eyes were still wary.