46-50

Chapter 46 Her Statue, Wushan Faith (1/2)

Bookmark

Some people wonder, "People from Wushan Village? Why is this? Was Boss Jiang a person from Wushan Village before the end of the world?"

"no."

Nan Jiang said: "You don't have to worry about this. You just need to know that the villagers of Wushan Village are my people. I don't allow anyone to bully them. If someone dares to hurt my people, then our cooperation is unnecessary."

Although they were a little confused, everyone still agreed.

Early the next morning, Nan Jiang went to Wushan. Now, Wushan was her private territory and she could come in and out at any time if she wanted.

But you cant bring other people with you, so people from City A have to go there by themselves.

As soon as we finished talking yesterday, City A organized a huge team, including leading leaders, experts, farmers, infrastructure workers, special ability groups and special teams.

Nan Jiang said that he could go the next day, but these people didnt have to rush there overnight last night.

When Nan Jiang arrived, he looked at the plaque at the entrance of the village with confusion.

Thats right, its Wushan Village.

What's up with the statue at the gate?

It wasn't there before.

Also, why does this statue look more familiar to her the more she looks at it...

"Meow!"

【Owner! Isn't this you? 】

The little cat jumped and climbed up to the arms of the statue.

The sculpted girl has smiling eyes and holds a kitten.

Nan Jiang: "..."

Its really her!

My toes were digging unconsciously.

Najiang's eyes were complicated, and he took a deep breath, walked past the statue, and the little cat quickly jumped off the statue and followed behind.

The entire Wushan Village is bustling with activity.

Nanjiang felt that strange feeling again. She was afraid she had gone to the wrong place.

The villagers are lively and lively, and every household is laughing and laughing. If you look closely, you can see that they are all talking to those in City A.

People from City A came over overnight and stayed in the villagers' homes.

Originally, Wushan Village had a B&B. The villagers thought that such a big house would be useless in the future. Who knew that it would still be rented out in the last days, especially these people, who were very generous with their words.

They originally wanted to stay one night and give each family 1 core, but they took out a lot without saying anything, "4 cores per person, we understand!"

Boss Jiang said that she covers Wushan Village, so the rent must be the same as that of a safe house.

The safe house is smaller, and this B&B is so beautifully built, but I dont know if it will be more expensive.

Not only is it not expensive, it also gives you a lot.

The villagers kept explaining that they didn't need so many, but after hearing this, they became more enthusiastic, "Uncle, aunt, the price you set is too low! As long as there is a safe place to sleep on a bed outside, it doesn't cost more than ten Twenty-odd crystal nuclei?"