21-25

Chapter 21 Someone invades, should they be strangulated (1/2)

Bookmark

Lin Nuo affirmed: "Dad, as long as their lies are exposed, everyone will not defect to Gu Wei!"

Lin Zhicheng looked at his daughter in front of him and narrowed his eyes, "What can you do?"

"I know Brother Yun... Yun Ling and the others went to that safe house. I can go there to investigate for dad!"

Meeting his father's probing eyes, Lin Nuo quickly assured, "I know what dad is worried about, but I have given up on Yun Ling!"

Lin Nuo's eyes showed the same viciousness as Lin Zhicheng.

"For that Cheng Qingqing, he insulted me like that and expelled me from the team even if I left the base. My dignity was crushed by him!"

"Dad, it's impossible for me to like him anymore! I wish all the people in their Fengchao team would die!"

Lin Zhicheng nodded with satisfaction, "Okay! This is my daughter, go ahead! Dad will ask a few superpowers to escort you there!"

Nanjiang knew nothing about what was happening at the base in C City. She was sitting in her room eating, drinking and watching movies. This was a great pleasure she had just found.

There is no TV, so Nan Jiang uses the system's playback panel, which is directly enlarged four times and placed on the white wall.

00's database not only contains Blue Star movies and TV series, but also thousands of Small World movies and TV series, all of which are high-quality and beautiful.

Once Nanjiang got stuck in, he couldn't get out.

00 is helpless and aggrieved. It thinks that it will be the best weapon for its master to kill everyone.

Who knows, it will become the best tool for its owner to lie down and be happy.

How can anyone use the system panel as a TV?

People doing things?

And the owner doesnt know what kind of stimulation she received. It seems fine, but she is not interested in sweet and sadistic dramas about love and love, and prefers to watch those that are not suitable for children...

Criminal investigation, horror, suspense...

She watched whatever was exciting and lifelike, blood spattered on the screen and she happily continued to eat and drink, and even the grimacing faces made her laugh out loud.

To be honest, 00 was worried about his master's mental state.

【warn! warn! ! The safe house has been invaded by unknown energy! Turn on smart detection——】

[——Intelligent detection is successful, the energy comes from the superpower "teleport", the superpower is level five, and it carries a total of four people, three of them have superpowers, and one person has no superpowers. 】

【Should we accept the invasion of "teleport" ability? 】

["Yes", it will be placed in the safe house lobby. 】

["No", he will be strangled immediately. 】

"I'll go out and take a look." Nan Jiang sat up like a carp.

What if its a guest?

You know, during the few days she was lying there, there was not a single new guest in the safe house. He Mingxi and the others, who had agreed to come to buy supplies, were nowhere to be seen, so they left her alone.