61-65

Chapter 61 Rare drawings, spend the night together (1/2)

Bookmark

Nan Jiang immediately picked up the ax and said, "Get out of the way first and stand farther away."

I'm afraid there are some dangerous items inside.

"Let me do it."

Zhou Yanlin and He Mingxi stretched out their hands at the same time.

"It's just an axe." Nan Jiang raised the ax and struck without even raising his head.

"哢——"

It was torn apart, and the contents of the box were revealed. There was no living thing.

Before the three of them could take a closer look, the sky suddenly turned dark.

The originally blue sky seemed to be covered with a layer of black cloth, and the entire world lost all light in the blink of an eye.

At the same time, the sea breeze blew strongly.

Only a splashing sound was heard, as if something was floating.

Nanjiang quickly pulled out the flashlight and turned it on, only to see a piece of paper floating out of the fence and falling towards the sea. It was clearly something that came out of a wooden box...

He Mingxi hurriedly went to catch it, but the wind was blowing so hard that the paper flew up in an instant and was several meters away. Even if he crossed the fence now, it would be impossible to catch it again.

Zhou Yanlin grabbed his collar and frowned, "Forget it."

If you go further, you will fall into the sea.

"I finally caught it!"

He Mingxi's usually calm and gentle face showed a hint of grievance.

Just when He Mingxi was disappointed, a vine suddenly came over from behind him and stretched longer and longer in front of his eyes.

The vine is very thin but very flexible, and its tail tip goes straight towards the paper.

Even though the paper had flown seven or eight meters away, it still caught it very accurately, and when the strong wind blew again, it tied the paper tightly.

The wind was so strong that the vines were blown left and right. Zhou Yanlin and He Mingxi quickly grabbed it, and the three of them quickly took it back together.

"Boss Jiang! Fortunately, I have you!" He Mingxi looked happy and gave her a thumbs up.

Both his and the captain's powers were aggressive and powerful, and would only damage the paper or push it further and further away. I thought it was a waste this time, but who knew that Nan Jiang actually had a wood-type power.

Ice type, wood type.

He Mingxi has intuition, and Nanjiang is definitely more than just these two types.

After all, the combat power rankings are hanging there. The one who is clearly number one must have more strength than that.

Seeing that the fragments of the wooden box were blown to pieces, the three people quickly collected the fragments of the wooden box and turned it over. They found that there was only the piece of paper and nothing else inside.

Zhou Yanlin asked: "What's on the paper?"

Nan Jiang held up a flashlight and the three of them looked at the drawings together, "Seawater filter..."

Nanjiang was a little surprised. If he didnt catch something, it would be nothing. But once he caught something, it was amazing.

This thing is not easy to catch.