76-80

Background color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 76: Going out to look for islands, being a serious person (1/2)

Bookmark

A month later, Nan Jiang came out of isolation again.

This time the island has changed even more. In addition to various additional buildings, there is also a huge bird hovering in the sky.

"Boss Jiang! The albatross has broken out of its shell!"

Zhou Yanlin and He Mingxi looked happy.

Nan Jiang was also pleasantly surprised. Looking at this huge albatross, his head felt a little dizzy.

The albatross she had thought about for so long, the albatross of the male protagonist Long Aotian!

The Albatross is so big that at least ten people can sit on its back, and three people can sit on it without any problem.

Nanjiang didn't expect to be able to take the Albatross for a ride just after leaving the quarantine. She sat in the middle, with Zhou Yanlin and He Mingxi on the left and right.

In fact, the feeling of looking down from above is not very good, because all you can see is black, endless black, and this black is still surging. If you stare at it for a few seconds, you will feel dizzy and feel like you are being sucked in. a feeling of.

In order to prevent the three of them from falling, they were tied together with Nanjiang vines before the flight.

The game says that there will only be one island every 100 kilometers.

But the albatross is indeed a divine bird of the sea, and it is also a divine bird of the sea with game buffs. Within five minutes of sitting on it, they saw a small island.

The island is very empty. You can see some scattered boxes, a thatched hut, some fires and bowls, but not much else.

There are no fruit trees, warehouses, caves... there are none.

Seeing this large and empty island, Zhou Yanlin and He Mingxi felt pity for the first time.

Their island is so crowded that there is no room for anything they want to build now. The island is so big and yet so empty. If it were given to them, they would not know how much they could build.

It would be a shame to just leave it hanging like this.

"Do you want it?" Nan Jiang asked, making the albatross stop.

The two of them looked away for a moment.

Ever since they came here, the Dragon Kingdom genes in their bones have been stimulated. They engage in infrastructure construction and development. The immersive simulation of infrastructure construction is really... quite fun.

It's a pity that their island is in hard mode, and the initial area is too small. It has only been expanded to about 1,700 square meters until now. The area is too small, and it is simply not enough for them to perform...

He Mingxi covered her mouth and coughed, "Boss Jiang, that's my island..."

Najiang blinked and said, "What are you thinking? I'm just asking. I'm not going to grab it just because you say you want it. I'm a serious person."

Zhou Yanlin congratulated Mingxi:...

Nan Jiang pointed downwards, "Look at this area, it's at least 1,500 square meters, and nothing is planted. Are you really not interested?"

The two of them saw that it was clearly her idea of ​​something.

He Mingxi had no choice but to cooperate with her, "What good idea does Boss Jiang have?"