51-55

Chapter 51 This is heaven, beautiful sister (1/2)

Bookmark

The couple took Li Lei and the others to Nan Jiang to explain the situation and said that they never charged a high price and that they voluntarily gave up the rent.

The little boy in Li Lei's arms stared at Nan Jiang curiously with his big eyes.

He knew that he must be in heaven. Only in heaven would there be endless food, endless water, and such a beautiful sister like in his dream.

Isnt it just heaven that only those who have died can come? Dongdong died because his father, mother, grandparents...

Dongdong's eyes were red, his little hands hugged his father's neck tightly, held his mother's hand, and stared at his grandparents with tearful eyes.

They must be doing it for him, so...

He is clearly over four years old, but he is so hungry that he looks only about three years old. He is skinny, top-heavy, and already looks a bit like a big-headed baby...

Nan Jiang finally agreed.

It's not a resale at a vicious premium, so it won't affect the order of the safe house. It's voluntary, so what reason does she have to refuse?

When some people saw that the transfer was successful, they immediately sold the house at a high price excitedly, and there were countless people who bought it.

But when they came to Nan Jiang, they were all rejected.

Someone was making trouble for Li Lei and the others, but Nao Jiang just said lightly, "They didn't ask for money for the transfer, it was voluntary."

Nan Jiang smiled and said, "If you don't want money and don't sell it at a high price, I can exchange it for you."

In two words, no one dared to say another fart.

If you don't sell it at a high price, who is willing to transfer the safe house for nothing? Got a problem on your mind?

These people could only take back the transaction with curses, and from then on they honestly respected Nanjiang's rules.

Dongdong moved into a beautiful and large safe house, jumping up and down and waving his hands. With the help of his parents, he took a long bath before regaining his clean, white and tender appearance.

When he came out and saw that there were all kinds of food, snacks, and drinks he liked on the table... he immediately jumped over happily.

"Mom and Dad, I love it here! This is paradise! Can we live here forever?"

Yang Manru nodded and said with a tearful smile: "Okay, our Dongdong will live here in the future. Mom and dad have a lot of crystal cores. They can buy a lot of delicious food for Dongdong! Dongdong is no longer afraid of getting hurt. hungry!"

There are many more phenomena like this.

Many people walked into this paradise through membership cards when they were on the verge of despair.

Membership cards have not only saved many peoples lives, but also the lives of their relatives, family members and friends. Countless people have been pulled back from the scythe of death.

The new district has been completely built, and many people have chosen to leave the crowded base of City A and come to the new district.

But the new area is not that easy to enter. Everyone can foresee what the future of the new area will be like.

After all, the safe houses are there, and the future grain production areas are there. Those who can live in the new area are either very powerful people with super powers, investors with crystal cores, or technical jobs before the end of the world, through the introduction of talents. Policy to be able to live in new areas.