16-20

Chapter 16 The Army Visits and Upgrades (1/2)

Bookmark

After returning to the apocalypse, Nan Jiang was too anxious.

She is obviously free, but her habit is still tied to the task. She is used to doing it immediately as soon as there is a task. She tries her best to complete it as soon as possible. She is afraid that if she does not complete it in time or does not do well enough, she will be punished or demoted. Increase the amount of tasks...

But she was free.

The body she has now is the one she put in so much effort to be reborn! But what did she do these two days?

Let it shine! stay up!

Najiang looked at the skin that had been tanned several times in just two days and felt deeply sad.

Minjiang! You have to learn to lie flat! Learn to show off! You have gained 100 years of life! No need to be so anxious!

After thinking about it, Nan Jiang relaxed a lot.

"00, play me a BGM with a slow and pleasant rhythm."

Seeing Nan Jiang walk into the bathroom, 00 was confused.

[Master, there are still people waiting for you outside, you dont care...]

Nan Jiang asked calmly: "Is someone about to die?"

[Thats not true, they all look fine. 】

"Then it's not a big deal."

Nu Jiang sank into the bathtub and sighed comfortably.

She has been exposed to the sun and worked hard for the past two days, and she is not only dark, but also smelly.

Even if the King of Heaven is outside now, he still has to wait for her to take a shower first.

By the time Nanjiang had completely packed up and came out, two hours had passed.

"Boss Jiang."

The person in the reception area was not He Mingxi, but he was followed by Yu Nian and five or six soldiers. Their faces were tired, but their eyes were full of light, as if they had done something important. .

Nan Jiang had no intention of exploring what happened to them, and just asked: "Chief He, are you waiting for me? Is there anything wrong?"

He Mingxi was not impatient to wait for a long time at all, and his smile was gentle and decent, "That's it, the captain said that he had reserved supplies from you before and asked us to pick them up, but the items in the store upstairs cannot be purchased in large quantities, so I thought Ask Boss Jiang about the reserved supplies..."

"I have set a purchase limit, but you will not be short of the reserved supplies. Come up with me."

Nan Jiang did it well and said to them: "I kept five copies of each item, and you can buy the rest."

Yu Nian immediately took out the crystal core and frantically raided the three stores.

Nan Jiang's originally empty pocket suddenly swelled.

[Crystal core +9839, balance 9839. 】

"Boss Jiang, do you have any more? I'm afraid these...are not enough." He Mingxi said.

not enough?

Nan Jiang would not meddle in other people's business, nor would he push the crystal core out. He just said "wait a moment" and let 00 upgrade everything that could be upgraded in the three stores.