101-110

Breeze Novel NetworkReading history | Login | Registerfront pagelibraryrankingfull textsearch

Background color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 101 Contrast and be thankful, I got a gift (1/2)

Bookmark

The gaming world was not peaceful last night.

Many islands were hit by huge waves, and the death toll increased by tens of thousands.

During the day, many people complained about pirate attacks, animal alienation, and material consumption.

However, Nanjiang Island was very peaceful.

There were no big waves at night.

There is no animal alienation during the day.

Each one has supplies that survive, and they are placed in a warehouse specially opened in the bathroom, so there is no need to worry about lifespan.

As for the pirates, they met the special escort team on the island and had no choice but to seek death.

As long as they come, the final result will be to expand supplies to the island.

Although the difficulty has been upgraded, the life of Nanjiang Island has not been affected at all, and the happiness of the residents on the island has also been rising steadily during forum diving.

Seeing how difficult other people's lives are, everyone is extremely glad that they joined Nanjiang Island early and don't have to suffer this.

As long as they survive their last days, they can go home.

As soon as it got dark, all the invited people ended their day's tasks and came to the villa in Xu Meng's private property.

Everyone brought gifts.

The Jingyang Special Forces sent all kinds of self-defense weapons, many of which were bought at Nanjiang's weapons store. They were all high-tech and looked very practical.

Xu Meng was very surprised and thanked everyone, "This is so precious, thank you."

Bai Yizhou whispered to his teammates, "It's true that the deputy team didn't give the gift himself, so he gave us the gift and asked us to deliver it. I don't know what he was thinking. Why don't he just give a gift and go to such trouble."

"What do you know, you mother-in-law?"

His teammates rolled their eyes at him, "Haven't you heard that sentence? Being generous is friendship, being cautious is **, and the deputy team has done so many tricks, so you haven't noticed anything?"

Bai Yizhou stared with his big, clear and stupid eyes, "What do you see?"

The teammate was tired and expressed that he did not want to talk to him, so he threatened perfunctorily: "Shut up. If the deputy team hears him later, he will be careful to skin you."

Bai Yizhou muttered aggrievedly and didn't ask any more questions.

Tiantian and others also came to the door with various gifts, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

Nan Jiang was the last one to arrive, carrying only a small exquisite box in her hand.

Najiang smiled gently, "Mengmeng, open it and take a look."

When the box was opened, it turned out to be a beautiful ring.

Xu Meng was stunned.

Others were also stunned.