56-60

Chapter 56 All must cooperate, maritime crisis (1/2)

Bookmark

ID Japan: "Miss Jiang, can you cooperate with us? We are sincere."

ID Taitai: "Sawadika, Miss Jiang Jiang, we want to cooperate with you and purchase a lot of supplies. Can you consider Nirvana?"

ID Kakka: "Ms. Nanjiang, we want to cooperate with you. The crystal core is easy to talk to."

These are all sent by officials from various countries in Asia. 00 Click to reject them all.

Want to collaborate? If you want to cooperate, please contact Longguo official. The owner is no longer worried about not being able to sell the goods. Instead, others are rushing to get them. Moreover, the owner is afraid of trouble. These places are too far away and such cooperation is no longer accepted.

ID188 has abdominal muscles: "Sister, look at me (shy), I'm 188, I have abdominal muscles, I can be a wolf or a breast, I have many postures (face covering), I don't want anything else but a place in the safe house... jg》

There is also a picture of abdominal muscles at the back.

00's eyes hurt, and he waved his claws angrily, "Meow——"

reject! Blacklist! report! warn!

00 is angry and aggrieved, how dare he covet his dear owner? No one is worthy of its owner! ! !

Looking further down, there are those who show off their abdominal muscles and want to get a job, there are those who use provocation to attract attention, there are those who send resumes to apply for jobs...

00 were dealt with in turn, warnings about wanting to be given free rein, ignoring provocative ones, and notifying them of online interviews after a preliminary screening of resumes.

Nanjiang is recruiting managers for safe houses and shopping malls. There are robots for sanitation and safety covers for protection, so we are not hiring cleaning and security guards, only managers.

The treatment given by Nan Jiang is also very generous. Firstly, food and accommodation are included, and secondly, 1000-5000 cores are given every month according to the management level.

This kind of job is simply pie in the sky for people in the last days.

Because of this, there are a lot of people who want to recruit.

Many high-level psychics with offensive powers and defensive powers want to get a piece of the pie.

After all, this job doesn't involve fighting and killing, who doesn't want a stable job?

Later, Nan Jiang added a stipulation that no superpowers were required, only experienced ordinary people. This dispelled many people's idea of ​​superpowers.

And this move by Nan Jiang immediately captured the hearts of all ordinary people. Regardless of whether they should apply for the job or not, they would always remember the mysterious Boss Jiang who was willing to give them ordinary people a hope.

00After processing these recruitment information, I was suddenly attracted by the words of an ID.

ID Mo Ziluo: "Is this Boss Jiang? I am a member of the safe house. I am currently conducting a rescue operation with a special team from City A in the Rakshasa Sea of ​​City M. During our rescue, we encountered a huge storm and everyone was trapped. I am on a small island, and the "One-Click Home" function cannot be used here. Please help me and think of a solution. "

"One-click home" cannot be used?

00 is a little confused, how is this possible?

00 clicked "Accept" and was about to add this person and ask specific questions, but found that the other person's ID suddenly disappeared, and now the contact was completely lost.