Complicated

Carter PoV
I knew this would happen. I've ruined our friendship along with everything else. Why did i call up double Ds i dont even like her, i just want Addy, i need to fix this.

Addy

I've decided that im going to be civil with Carter, i was bitchy last night and he sure as hell didnt deserve that no matter how shitty he made me feel. I mean we just decided to have fun but i didnt realise id fall for someone who i promised i would never fall for.

I promised myself i was done with fuckboys a long time ago and now here i am.

Knock knock.

"Come in" i shout, expecting the girls.

"Hey" a low voice whispers as he cautiously walks in and makes his way to sit next to me.

"Hey" i reply with a smile.'

"Look im sorry" he starts.

"Dont, Carter we said for fun, im not mad and you dont need to be sorry, i was just tired last night" i interrupt him with a reassuring smile.

"Heyyyy im here" Alice, aka double Ds barges her way into my room.

"Uh hello?" I question, what the fuck, how did she even get in.

"Alice what the fuck are you doing here, how did you even get in?" Carter shoots Alice a nasty look.

"Ohh, well i let myself in the door was unlocked and then i snooped in all the room until i found you" she smirked, eyeing me up.

"That's an invasion of privacy so can you disrespectfully leave" i rolled my eyes and pointed to the door.

Carter stars silent but he doesn't move.

"Um, rude much, no need to be such a bitch" she doesn't move from my doorway.

"Get out before i force you out" i shoot at her getting mad.

Breath.1.2.3

"I think you should leave NOW" Carter raises his voice at double Ds.

"Make me" she smirks at him expecting him to get up and go with her but Carter doesn't move.

Getting up i march over to her and ran her by her fake ass hair extensions, "ouch, get off me you psycho" as i drag her through the dorm to the front door, i pull her the corridor and slam her agains the wall, without another way i turn back into my dorm and slam the door on her, locking it.

I was back into my room, surprised to see Carter still sat on my bed with a wide eyed look.

"She pissed me off" i laugh as i sit down next to him.

"Me too" he smiles placing his hand on my leg.

"I should have never have called her, i was scared, Addy i think that i like you more than a friend, you are the only thing that I think about, the only person i want to be kissing, i know you dont think i can change, you think a fuckboy cant change but im here, im here telling you that im going to try. Don't say anything now, just think about it" he swiftly places a kiss on my forehead and exists the room Turing back to smile at me.

I'm in shock. What should i do?

Can i trust another fuckboy, i trust Carter but can i trust that he can change, i dont want to get hurt but i think i like him more than a friend too.