Awkward

Carter PoV
I woke up to a clod breeze and the sun blinding the fuck out of me.

This isn't my room, oh shit, its all coming back to me now, i slept with Addy and it was amazing.

But i cant wake up next to her, this is not what id do so slowly i move my arm from around her, trying not to wake her as i climb off the bed and quickly get dressed.

I make my way to my room, luckily its still early so no one else is awake, I hope no one heard us last night, i grin at the thought of last night.

I dont think i could do that again, i dont think i could be with her for 'fun', ive fallen for her too hard and ill only hurt her if we go any further.

I take a quick shower and shoot a text to a girl in my contacts labelled 'double D's', no idea what her name is but i need a distraction.

Addy
Fuck, i can't believe i slept with Carter, i hope things aren't awkward for us now.

I make my way to the shower and wash all the contents of last night away, i dont know if i should ever let that happen again. I think im starting to like him but no good will come from it.

8am everyone is probably still asleep, at least i can avoid telling the girls for a little longer, they are going to know straight away, they always do.

I'm starving so i make my way to the cereal cabinet. We have a cabinet dedicated to cereal because that is all everybody eats in this place.

I notice Carter left his door open and he isn't here, i wonder where he has gone but im not going to think too much into it.

I decide to make 3 extra bowls for me, Benny, Molly and Riley, i thought i wanted to avoid the subject but i think i need advice from my best friends.

I slam on all three of their doors and hand them cereal as i gesture them to come into my room, their tried ass looking faces with huge bedheads follow and makes me giggle at the sight.

"So i need to talk to my best friends, i need advice" i start.

"Yeah, i have bone to pick with you" Benny cuts in.

I'm shook, what does he know.

"I heard you last night, either you have a really good vibrator or a secret Boyfriend" he carries on munching on his cereal.

Riley and Molly look at each other ready to burst out laughing.

"Well not exactly" I struggle to get the words out laughing in embarrassment. Omg did that just happen, this man has no filter whatsoever.

"So who's the guy?" Riley questions.

"Um, well you cant judge.. Carter" i blurt out instantly covering my face.

"You owe me 20 bucks" Molly pipes in cheerily.

I glance at them confused as they both reluctantly hand Molly 20 bucks each.

"We made bets on how long it would take you 2 to get together" Riley explains, clearing up my confusion.

"You did not" i gasp at my three best friends.

"Hell yes we did and i won" Molly giggles her mouth full of cereal, waving her 40 bucks around.

I gawk at my friends before i burst out laughing and they follow.

"So your not mad or anything?" I question, eyeing them all up.

"No, we knew it would happen just by the way he looks at you and you look a him" Riley explains.

"Yeah plus i was awake and heard your whole underwear conversation in the kitchen a while ago" Benny shrugs.

I'm in disbelief. Omg.

"Wait, we aren't together you know, nothing changes a fuck boy, once a fuck boy, always a fuck boy" i go back to Riley's previous statement.

"I think you already have" Molly glares at me with a cheeky smile.

What does that even mean? Can he change? Do i even want him to change?..