Afraid

Party time. He have arrived at a literal mansion, like what the fuck this place is huge.

As we get inside the boys immediately walk to the drinks bar, making sure the girls close behind.

I love how protective they can be.

"Let's dance" squeals Benny, grabbing me and the girls and practically throwing us into the huge living room where the music is loudest.

We have been dancing and drinking and dancing and drinking and smoking for a while now. The rest of the boys took over one of the huge couches ad have been drinking and laughing and watching us dance. We definitely look stupid but im having fun so who cares.

"I need another drink" Riley shoutes.''

"Ill come with you" i reply.

"Wait up" Carter gets up off e couch to follow us. He must have superhuman hearing or something because I cant even hear myself think, unless he just has common sense and knows what we were going to do. Nah, he defiantly has super human hearing.

I pour a triple Malibu and coke, and Carter grabs a can out of one of the many boxes of bear piled up on the counter.

I turn around to see Riley has disappeared, im not worried or surprised though, that girl is wild.

"Come on" Carter starts, "i was enjoying watching you shake your ass."

"I was dancing" i roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, whatever you say" he smirks and walks back to the living room.

I push past him, trying to piss him off, only to bump into someone fucking huge.

I nearly fell flat on my ass.

"Sorry" i start before even looking up to see who is it.

"You again, what are you blind now too"

It's him, the guy that hurt me.

Carter follows up behinds me and laughs as i shift uncomfortably. I dont think he notices that though.

"Carter, hey man, long time no see bro."

The bully, he knows Carter...

"Sup, Dante, how u been man, you back at school now?" Carter bro hugs him.

Dante. The fat ugly giant.

I shift uncountably. I try back away but Carter grab my writs.

"Dante, have you met Addy, she's the new roommate we got." Carter gestures to me.

"Nice to meet you Addy" he says with a mischievous grin on his face.

"The other are here too, in the living room" Carter gestures to where the others are, Riley is has also magically appeared and is sat next to Adam.

"I'm going to go smoke" i say, walking off before i ca get a reaction.

Shit, shit. They know hum. They are friends with him. What am i going to do? What is he hurts me again?

I sit outside for about 20 minutes, i dont want to go back in not yet.

"Hey" a familiar voice from behind.
I turn around.

"Oh hey Jackson"

"You okay Addy?"

"Yeah, im fine, just tired" i lie.

"Okay well are you comming back inside?"

"Naha, im gonna enjoy my drink with some fresh air, ill com back in 10" i reply with a smile.