Lets get drunk.

We all made our way back to the dorm after dinner and its just after 7.30pm.

"Hey guys, considering it's Friday and we dont have any plans for tonight, lets get shitfaced" i smile excitedly.

The girls jump up and down in agreement.

I slowly turn my head to benny with a small grin.

"Girl please, of course i have alcohol, stocked up this morning, who do you think i am" Benny baffles on, almost looking offended, even thought i didn't ask.

Me and Benny have become petty close as friends, we are basically telepathic, dont even have to open our mouths to communicate.

I smile at the thought.

"What you smiling at?" Taylor asks curiously.

"Nothing, just thinking about all the stupid shit im going to do while im shitfaced tonight" i smile.

God it so fucking warm in here. Why, always. It does feel like home though, with my brothers alway leaving EVERYTHING on. And i mean everything.

The boys go help Benny with the achol by the sounds of it the dude has stocked up.

Me and the girls are currently in my room just changing into some sweatpants and matching crop tops. We are all roughly the same size and riley bough this super cute crop top online last week even thought it was like 50 quid and it turns out it was 50 quid because she ordered three of the same one. It was hilarious. So she gave one to me and molly and now we all match.

I'm wearing black sweatpants, molly white and Riley blue, paired with the black super sexy crop tops that definitely shows off the cleavage.

"You are really going to risk wearing white" i laugh as we are just about ready to go back into the living room.

"Yeah, wats wrong with white?" Molly turns her head to me.

"Nothing" i lie while i look at Riley who is grinning to herself.

Molly is clumsy as fuck. She is going to ruin them white sweatpants.

The boys havnt bothered to change out of their clothes. They are comfortable in anything apparently. Benny once told me this while wearing a bikini. That is a long story that involves dares and alcohol.

We all shuffle onto the couch and squeeze in as Adam flicks the TV on for background noise and we al pour our drinks. Well the girls because the boys just couldn't wait.

I notice Carter staring at my boobs. Not surprised, they look good in this top.

"Hey" i whisper to Carter.
"You aren't even trying to hide the fact you are staring now, are you" i smirk at him.

He rolls his eyes at me. How rude.

He moves closer towards my neck, i can feel his breath tickling my neck, he moves up slightly to my ear and whispers, "nope, but you aren't complaining now, are you?"

Goosebumps. That was hot as fuck.

2 hours and a lot of alcohol later.

"Its so fucking warm in here, like its always warm but now that im slightly drunk its even warmer." I slur my words a bit, i am a little more drunk than slightly.

Out of the corner of my eye i see Carter smirking, like an idea is forming in that fuck boy brain of his.

The rest of the group at chatting about my previously said statement, just agreeing really but i am waiting to see what Carter has to say. I know that brat too well.

"Go on, spit it out" i say finally, bored of waiting'.

He smirks at me then stands up, he walks over to the TV and opens a draw and pulls a deck of cards out. "Lets play strip poker" he smirks while keeping his eyes glued to me.