Intimidating

Carter pov
She reached up to my ear and whispered...

"Meet me in my room when everyone is asleep and find out" she quickly and swiftly moved towards the couch leaving me there stunned.

Have i done it, have i finally managed to get her in bed? But why do i feel weird about it. She's no just another one them them girls im trying to get in my bed anymore. I think she has become more than that...

Shit. I'm so screwed.

The rest of the night went so slow as everyone slowly went back to their rooms leaving only me and Addy.

I'm curiously what she's thinking, does she want to fuck with my head like usual which normally i dont mind or does she want to fuck, i dont think i can take anymore of her screwing with my head. I think im falling for her.

No. I cant let myself do that i will just hurt her and myself...

Addy

Carter looks deep in though as everyone has no left the room and there is only us left.

I get up and make my way to my room before I turn back, breaking his train of thought, "you coming?" i smirk.

He gets up and follows me to my room as i lock the door behind us.

"Cig?" I offer as i jump on my bed and gesture him to sit.

"Obviously" he smiles seeming nervous but less now as he sits next to me.

"What is this? He blurts out, his facially expression shocked as if he actually said that out loud.

I take a long drag of my cig, "what do you mean?" I give a cheeky smile, i know exactly what he means.

"Forget" he looks away from me ad outside the window, the only source of light in the room.

He seems mesmerised. Well we are being honest tonight why not now.

"Look Carter, i know first hand that you cant change a fuck boy, so why even try?" I turn his head back to look at me.

"I guess" he looks into my eyes as if he wants to say something but he cant.

"But we can always have some fun?" I question to him putting my cig out.

Carter
I dont know what i was expecting but it sure as hell wasn't this. But she is right, im not going to change but why not have some fun?

Addy
I move myself closer to him and reach my face up just inches away from his and i slowly move closer and place my soft lips against his. He aggressively but gently kisses me back at the same time, its passionate and hot.

Without breaking the kiss I navigate my body up and straddle my legs across his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands snake around my waiste slowly moving further up my body.

Carter
Kissing her feels different from all the other girls. I want more.

i slowly move my hands to her waist, slowly moving up, taking it slow.

Addy
I slowly rock my hips grinding against him, wanting more as i feel something hard between my legs, i smile against his lips as i want more.

He smiles back pulling away before looking into my eyes.. "are you sure" he glances between my eyes and my lips.

I nod and he presses his lips to mine, biting my lip wanting more access which i give him.

He moves his hands up my back and breaks the kiss for a split second, pulling my top over my head to reveal my purple laced bra.

He picks me up without breaking the kiss and i wrap my legs around his perfectly sculpted body as he lowers me onto my back and presses his body lightly on top of mine.