Early hours

Molly pov
After talking with addy through the door, her not even opening in, i can tell that something is wrong but i dont know what to do. Riley agrees with me i can tell by the look on her face.

we walk back o the living room where the boys are pissing about.

"Guys, i think something is wrong with addy" i explain.

Benny jumps up, he is so fucking dramatic.

"What do you mean" Benny wails.

"Calm down Benny" Riley hisses. I can tell that she is concerned.

"She told us she was sick, but she didnt even come to the door". I tell the guys.

"She probably is just sick, dont worry about it" Taylor chimes in.

"No something is wrong" Riley pleads.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" Adam speaks up.

I go to speak but i am cut off by Carter "she's probably fine, can we just get on with the night already, i want a rematch on that game" fuck knows what game he is on about, he probably doesn't know himself. He is so self centred sometimes, he just wants out of this conversation.

"Look guys, she didnt come to the door, when she spoke to us, it sounded like she was crying and she snapped at us, i dont think she meant to but that's not like her, she never snaps at us." I tell the boys, excluding Carter because he is doing my head in.

"Should we go talk to her?" Adam asks.

"Ill go with you or we could all go?" Jackson adds.

"I think we should leave it until tomorrow" Riley says with a little sadness in her voice.

"Are you sure" Taylor looks at between me and Riley.

"I agree, i dont think she would come and talk to us even if we banged on the door all night, let try tomorrow" im a little sad that she's not okay but i dont know what's wrong with her, maybe she needs some time. I don't know, hopefully we will find out tomorrow.

Addy

I have been tossing and turning all night, i need a cig. I look at the time, 2am ish. Everyone should be asleep. I open my door and peer out, the light is on but no one is there and all the doors are shut. I should be good.

Fuck its warm in here. I take off my trackies and out on some shorts and a sports bra.

I grab my cigs and sneak out, i mange to open the window now that the table has been moved back t its original position.

I light my cig and enjoy ever last draw. I decide to light another, i feel like i deserve it.

"Fancy seeing you here" Carter grins from behind me.

For a second i forgot, I should have brought my hoodie.

"Got one for me" he adds, i know he is talking about the cigs but my back is towards him. I'm stuck. If he sees i am so dead. He can't find out. Panic starts to take over.

I tilt my head down, throw my just lit cig out the window and wrap my arms around my body in attempt to hide the huge throbbing bruise. I rush past him, ignoring what he says.

"Hey addy, what's up?" He grabs my arm, i jolt with pain.

"Did i say something, i was only messing around" he says, he hasn't noticed, thank god.

"No, i like our banter, im just not feeling well, ok?" My head still tilting down.

He reaches for my arm that covering the bruise, i wince, he notices.

"Okay, what's going on with you"

"Nothing" my head still facing the ground.

"Look at me addy" he voice getting frustrated.

I ignore him, tears are filling up my eyes.

"LOOK AT ME"

I look up, his face drops.

He looks at the bruise on my face, i can see anger building up inside.

"Is there any more marks on you" he says trying not to get even more mad than he already is.

I nod.

"Where?" He looks at me, a little less angry and more sad this time.

I move my arm to reveal the huge purple bruise that matches the one on my face. Tears welling up in my eyes.

"Who did this to you" he raises his voice.

I shake my head, tears streaming down my face.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU ADDY" he yells.

I know with how loud he just shouted that everyone was going to be awake now.

I try and rush off back to my room, before they all come running.

Too late.

"What's going on here, you just woke us all up, what's with all the shouting" Taylor the first to walk out of his room, rubbing his eyes, as the others start to slowly follow out of their rooms.

I stand behind Carter. He looks a me and i shake my head, pleading with him not to.

"LOOK AT HER, LOOK WHAT SOMEONE DID TO HER" he wailes.

Everyone's awake now. Wide awake. Everyone is staring at me. I can't do this.

I run back to my room, pushing past all of them, Carter tries to grab me, i hear the all shouting me to wait but i slam my door and lock it.

Through the rest of the night, they all plead with me to open the door. I just ignore them. I cant.