My first month

I soon came to learn that our little group had a bit of a reputation, no one messes with them. I think the only reason that guys who bumped into molly that night at the skatepark, got away with it was because the boys were all way too hungover and he apologised. He did indeed make it up to her, they went on a date and molly told us all about it when she got back. They are still talking and going out but they haven't made anything official yet. Oh and i found out his name is Ryan.

Classes have been going good so far, i have had my friends to keep me tame, and luckily i have had no run ins with my language teacher. Yet. There is always time.

Me and the girls just gossip all the time and hangout with the boys, most of the time we just tag along with them but they dont seem to mind, they are very protective.

I still have figured Taylor or Adam, they are a mystery to me. Benny is sweet and Carter is a fuckboy. Jackson is the joker of the group as well as the chillest. I have to admit these guys have grown on me.

I started going to the skatepark when no one is there, either in the early hours of the morning, or late at night when its past curfew but i like breaking the rules so that doesn't bother me. I'm not a little bitch. I have nearly been caught a few times but i dont care, i am starting to get back to my old level. I used to be really good and i stopped for a while after my mom, to focus on my brothers. But im back and i have missed it so much.

It's late, about 2am, the day wen as usual and so did the night, hung out, gossiped, everyone went to sleep and I can't sleep so the usual.

It's always so fucking warm in this building so i threw on some Lacey pink underwear and a long oversized top.

No ones awake so im just going to go to our shared living room for a cig. It's warm in here out its too fucking cold outside.

Shit I forgot how small i am and how high this window is. I lean over the table that for some reason has been pushed against the wall making this harder for me, i lean up to the window and manage to push it open. Then i see the reflection in the window.

"Enjoying the view?" I smirk knowing that who ever is behind me has a full view of my behind.

"Yeah actually" Carter replies looking me up and down.

I didn't actually realise it was him, shit now the fuckboy has seen my underwear, WITH ME IN IT! Uh.

I reach for my cigs and realise i have forgotten my lighter.

"You got a light?" I say gesturing towards him.

"Sure"

He walks towards me, pulling his lighter out his pocket, he doesn't stop until his nose is basically touching mine. He's trying to intimidate me but its not working. Two can play at this game.

He light the cig for me and I offer him a burn, we share the cig in silence still standing awkwardly close together.

I put the cig out and move closer to him, our bodies touching now.

"Next time you want to stare at my ass, just ask" I whisper in his ear before making my exist.

I dont look back to see his reaction but i just know i flipped the tables.