Hangover

"Why the fuck would you let me wear white last night" molly groans as she walks into the living room where the whole groups has collapsed on each other, clinging to life from the intense hangovers we all have.

"Look at this shit" she holds up the now very not white tracksuit bottoms she wore last night. They were now stained a colour of rainbow from all the alcohol and food from last nights events.

I laugh at her, remember all the shit that unfolded last night.

"So what are we doing today?" Benny lifts his head up from the sofa with a half arsed smile.

"I say we get food and hibernate here all day" Adam chimes in with a sick bucket resting between his legs.

We all nod in agreement.

"Not in for getting food" i chime in quickly.

"Uhh fine me and Carter will get it, as we actually look like functioning human beings" Taylor laughs.

"Bro, have you looked in a mirror this morning, you have food stains all over your face from that dare" Carter spurts out laughing.

Taylor rushes off to his bathroom and violently scrubbing his stained face, he then comes out a few seconds later.

"So food orders?" He asks grabbing an empty carrier bag and some shoes.

We gave him our food order which was a hell of a long list and him and carter set off to about 5 different take away shops and 2 convenience stores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an 2 hours later they come back with a shit ton of food and drinks and snack as well as some chick flicks that Benny requested and we dig in and spend the rest of the day watching movies and stuffing our faces while the occasionally person threw up in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
Never done one of these lol but i thought it was fitting.

Short chapter but the next one will be longer.