First day

I don't remember much of last night, only that we played 21 questions like 21 times, we all drank so much but i know that it was a laugh. I really like my new roommates. I found out that Molly and Benny have been here since they were both 12, they have known each other for years. Riley came at age 14 and everyone else around age 13 but not all of them knew each other until they roomed together. It's half way through the year so i have some catching up to do.

I also found out that we are all 17, they try to put everyone in rooms with people their own age. I checked my timetable last night before bed and compared with the girls, we have loads of classes together, so im excited.

I am not looking forwards to french, i never get along with language teachers, ever. But hey at least its not double language.

I'm looking around my empty room, it needs decorating, in all the excitement i didn't even unpack. Fuck sake now i have to empty all the shit out my bags. I should have packed properly but instead i just threw shit into the suitcase, sat on it and got Warren to close it.

Uh, I can't believe its only been like a day and i already miss those little shits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skipped breakfast and told the girls i will see them in class. I love food but I am NOT a morning person and i cannot eat food the second i open my eyes. Like give me a minute to acknowledge the fact i am even alive before i shove toast down my throat.

Molly, riley and Benny are in all my classes for today and i have some with the other guys later in the week.

I start to head down to the main school to find everyone as i have no fucking clue where i am going. I opted for the trackies and blazer option instead of skirt and blouse, I want to check out the skatepark later. I still can't believe they have one. Apparently there was a petition for it that went round and the headteacher is lenient so she signed off on it. Pretty cool.

"Hey addy" riley comes up behind me and gives me a hug.

"You scared the shit out of me" i chuckled and hugged molly and Benny who was standing next to her.

We head of to class, just chatting shit about last night and when we should do it again.

"Every night" Benny smiles with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Did u not see Adam and Jackson this morning, they were so hungover, plus i was throwing up from 3 to 4 am so maybe not every night" molly explains, still looking a bit sick.

First lesson, English, i have always been good at English so time should fly by.

6pm

The day went like a blur, lessons went smooth and i had no trouble but then again i didnt have a language lesson today, ive been in my room since class ended, i wanted to actually unpack before checking out the skatepark. I told molly and riley that i would meet up with them later. I asked them to come with me because i have no idea where it is.

I decide i am not going to bring my skateboard, i want to check it out first without all the pressure.

I text the girls, asking if they are ready.

"Ready" i hear in unison from the other side of my door.

I can't help but laugh as i open the door to leave.