Tuesday moving day

It's Tuesday again. Fuck Tuesdays. This Tuesday is different from the rest, it is where my life changes and I can't tell if its good or bad. I'm moving today, i managed to pack most of my things in the last few days, im not taking everything with me because i have way to many things. My brothers were bummed about the news, they told me that they will miss me and they even teared up a bit while giving me a hug. I was honestly surprised by that, still am, I hadn't seen them cry since mom. I told them that they could have my room though, which now im starting to regret but i wont be here so i wont need it.

Kyle has his own room because he is the youngest and it is the smallest room so it is a great fit for him. Richie and Warren the middle children share a room and i have my own room so does dad. Well had my own room. Warren is going to take my room and all the stuff i am  leaving behind is going into storage in the garage.

All packed and ready, now im just trowing my shit down the stairs because im too fucking lazy to walk up and down.

"Addy, what the fuck are you doing?" He looks at me confused as fuck.

"Dad, swearing, what parallel universe is this?" I chuckle

He smiles and laughs and we laugh together. He starts organising the stuff im throwing down the stairs, all ready for when i get picked up, which is in about 1o minutes or so. Kinda nervous.

"It's a good thing that there is nothing fragile in these bags" i laugh to myself, i think i am hilarious. I am.

Dad told me that the school send a van to pick up its students, sounds fancy. My family wont be making the trip with me so im saying goodbye now.

"I'm gonna miss you, all of you, even you little shits i call brothers" i smile at the boys, no more words needed to be said. I know they love me and will miss me.

"Addison, we will come and visit when you have settled, they do parent visit days, which ive been told are extravagant, that was the word the headmaster used when i spoke to her." He is smiling. I know he is thinking about how dumb that sounds, my dad is a smart man who acts professional but me and him are alike and i know how he thinks.

"Ok" im smiling but its plastered on.

I hear a car pull up outside, i open the door to see a van, decent size, it will definitely fit all my stuff in.

The door swings open and a large women plops out with a huge smile and open toed shoes. I'm sorry but who still wear open toed shoes. She looks happy, too happy. No one is that fucking jolly.

"Hello my name is Nina, i will be your driver today, are you Addison" she is looking at me with soft eyes, still smiling, waiting for a response.

"Uh.. yeah, hi". I'm always wary of new people, especially those who are that fucking happy.

"Well lets get your stuff in the van and we can be on our way, it is noon now and we can get there by 4pm, it will be a long drive, so grab a drink and some snacks if you so wish".

I knew the school was far but a 4 hour drive, i didnt even ask my dad where this way, all i was told is that it is very warm is summer and very cold in winter so I should pack everything basically. But seriously which place isn't cold in winter and warm in summer.

I start loading my stuff into the van with Nina helping, the boys have gone back inside, we already said our goodbyes and i dont want to drag it out and make the pain of leaving worse.

One last hug to my dad, i know i wont see him for a few weeks maybe even months, so i hug him tightly.

"Ready?" Nina chants.

Some people dont even do anything nasty to you and yet they can still be really fucking annoying. I have people. It's not my fault i swear. My dad hates people too, so blame him.

I give Nina a nod, she is nice and hasn't technically done anything wrong, i don't want to be rude to her and make a bad first impression, which i have done many times in the past.

I climb into the jam packed van. She starts driving and we are a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours in this van and im sweating. I hate sweating. I tie my long blonde hair up so it stops sticking to me and its out of the way, it really needs to be cut shorter, its down to my ass. I was smart enough to not put makeup on this morning, I usually only put on mascara and eyeliner, i have really long lashes and i hate the way foundation feels so mascara and eyeliner is my go to. It's all i need in life. I pull my compact mirror from my track suit bottoms, i decided to be comfy, they are black which is my go to colour for everything. I have eye bags, that's nothing new i dont sleep that much, i can get by with only a few hours sleep and an energy drink. I love energy drinks. I have blue eyes, my mothers eyes, which i am grateful for, they go well with my long lashes, that's what my brother Warren once said when he walked in on me putting mascara on. He has a funny way of giving people compliments, then again he is a boy. Boys are weird, they say girls are complicated by they have it backwards.

After about roughly 4 hours, arrive, Nina was correct in the timing. We pull into this massive open area, with spikes gates. The van is driving over gravel which is rough so now my head is hitting something every few seconds. About 5 minutes up, i think we stop. Nina gets out and opens my door for me. Bless her. She's sweet.

"We have arrived Addison" she exclaimed.

"Do you prefer Addison or Addy or something else? I just want you to feel comfortable here with us." She carries on.

"Thank you, i don't mind, Addy or Addison is fine by me". I smile at her, i dont feel like being bitchy.

A tall skinny man with long ish, dark jet black hair strolls up to us. He start picking up my bags and moving them.
Before i could say anything, i was interrupted my Nina.

"This is Carson, he is a janitor here at the school and he will be taking your bags to your room for you while I give you a tour of the place"

Carson nods at me.

"He is a man of very few words", Nina tells me when Carson is out of ear shot.

"So where to first?" Im excited but also scared.

"Firstly i will show you where the bathrooms are, it was a long drive and we need to wash up, follow me" she waves an arm.

Im following her, just looking around and taking everything in, its a massive place, from what i have seen so far, there is 9 buildings all surrounded by huge land with grass and parks, trees and animals. It's kinda beautiful. There is one huge building, which i am assuming is the main building where the classes are, its about 8 stories high and I can't even describe how big this building is. The rest of the building surround the one huge building.

Nina can see my eyes wandering as we come up to the steps to the main building.

"I will explain all the buildings to you and where everything is in a moment, i think you will enjoy you time here" she smiles.

"I hope so". I smile back.

What an interesting Tuesday so far.