Trouble

Carters pov

Todays was shit, i got fucking detention again, i did fuck all to that bossy as fuck teacher. She treats me like shit and expects nothing back, what a waste of space.

"I'm off for a cig, wait here" i abruptly tell the girl in my bed who i already have forgotten the name of. She was a good shag, didn't bring me out of my mood though.

I walk in to the kitchen and i can see addy struggling to open the window which is fucking hilarious, ive often noticed her sneaking out at all hours of the night for a cig.

Shit she's in her underwear. Shit, she has a nice ass.

"Enjoying the view?" Addy screeches with her annoying high pitched voice. Shit i didnt think she would notice me looking.

"Yeah actually" i look her up and down, she has an amazing body. What I wouldn't do to her.

"You got a light?"she asks.

"Sure" i mutter.

I walk over to her, pulling the lighter out my pocket and i dont stop until our faces are practically touching, i like intimidating girls.

I light the cig for her then reach to get my own, when she offers me a burn, I wasn't going to say no, i don't move though,we share the cig in silence while im towering over her. She doesn't seem intimated, she seems to be enjoying my presence. Maybe she's going to be harder to crack than the rest.

She puts the cig out and I assume she's about to go fuck off back t her room, when she moves closer to me, our bodies touching. It's intense.

"Next time you want to stare at my ass, just ask?" She whispers in my ear before leaving.

I turn around in shock but she doesn't look back. Maybe there is more to her than i thought there was...

Addy

It's been a few days since the early morning hours incident with Carter, every since we have been giving each other dirty looks, i think its fucking hilarious.

It's Saturday and i dont have much planned, the rest of my group are going int town and asked me to come but i didnt feel like taking the tip so im going to go with them next week. So today I have peace and quiet, the dorm to myself.

It's been a few hours of peace and quiet, i took a nap, made a snack, watched TV, now im going to go for a walk, i was going to skate but it's busy today, which is unusual for a Saturday.

I walk to the tree that me and the girls now call 'our' spot. It's beautiful here, i can never get over that. I listen to music for a while and watch my surroundings.

I get up to walk back when i feel a large hand tap my shoulder.

I turn around and this big burley guy in a rugby outfit is towering over me with an expression of anger covering his face.

"Did you not hear me, you deaf bitch, i said pass the ball" he shouted.

I look down and a few feet away is the rugby ball that he was so fucking mad about.

"Well, clearly fucking not, i had my headphone in, are you blind?" I replied. I dont take shit, if he is going to talk to me like im worthless then I'm going to talk to him with my full attitude.

"Do you know who i am?" Furious, he's turning red now, which makes me chuckle. Of course, entitled guys like to throw that line out there a lot. Pathetic.

"Do i look like i care" i say with a smirk.

"You're gonna learn respect you little bitch" he says while he grabs me by my collar and throws me on the ground.

Before i could say anything he kicks me in the stomach and knocks the wind out of me. He picks me back up by my hair this time, i scramble to my feet, in fear he will rip it out.

"Get off me" i plead.

The anger is building up inside of me again, i know I can't take him on, he is three times the size of me. But I can't help it i ant stop myself.

I slap him across the face an kick as hard as i can, while he is still holding my hair.

He grunts in pain as i try to get away, he grabs me again and slaps me across the face hard. "If you tell anyone, i will hit you even harder, anyone, if you tell a teacher i will kill you, got that bitch"

Tears in my eyes, i nod and i run away like my life depends on it which I think it might.

How the fuck did no other fucker see what just happened, i turn around, im scared to look back in case he is following me but he isn't, literally no one is there, have no proof, no witnesses. Just marks on me but he could deny it and then i would get beaten again. I'm fucked truly fucked.

I make it back to my room, avoiding everyone i saw on my way back. I'm sweating and out of breath and of course this building is like a fucking microwave so im cooking. Luckily my roommates aren't back yet so i can get cleaned up.

I hop in the shower the water burns, where i have been injured. I start to cry, i dont cry. But im scared. I'm not crying because of the pain, even though it is searing through my body, im crying because im scared that i may run into him again. Whoever that entitled prick was.

I jump out the shower, it was a long shower, i heard my roomates get back a few minutes ago. I stand in front of the floor length mirror and inspect. Bruises have already started to form, i huge purple bruise on my stomach and my face, my head is also throbbing from how hard he pulled my hair.

i get dressed into my trackies. I'm going to bed.

"Addy" shoutes riley through my door.

"Addyyyyy" screams molly.

I don't open the door, i need to rest, i will hide the bruises with make up tomorrow but for now my face is too tender.

"I'm not feeling well, we can hang out tomorrow" i shout back, trying to hide the fact I have been crying since i got back.

I hope they can't tell.

"Do you want looking after we can come and watch some movies, have a chill night" said molly.

"No" i yelled, a bit too harsh.

I need some rest. The pain is too much to deal with. I hear them walking away from the door, i hope i didnt hurt their feelings..