Visting day

Today my dad and my brothers are commit to visit. My behaviour has improved since being here apart from some incident in some lessons but at least i havnt been kicked out yet.

Benny has an aunt coming, Taylor has his parents coming, he is like me, here for his behaviour although i havnt seen him do anything that bad apart from a couple of fight but then again there is a lot more that meets the eye when it comes to Taylor and he is still someone I haven't quite figured out.

Carter doesn't have anyone coming, after his mother died it was just him and his 'loser' step dad, as he says it. I don't know what happend to his real dad but i dont want to pry after all what do they really know about me?

Molly and Riley extended family and friends couldn't make it so they are hanging with me today and Jackson and Adam dont have any close family left so they are hanging around with Carter today. Probably getting pissed up in the dorm so, not to self, dont take family to the dorm.

I know Adam's mum is still alive but her whereabouts are unknown. It's kind of sad.

"Dad" i shout as his head instantly turns to me and all three of my brothers come running bulldozing me over.

"We missed you" Kyle, Richie and Warren all scream in unison.

"I missed you too" i hug them tight.

For the next few hours i showed my dad and my brothers around and introduced them to the girls. I think Warren has a crush on Riley which i will forever tease him about of course. Dad spoke to some of my teachers and he was pleased to hear that i was doing better and looked a little shocked that they hadn't kicked me out yet.

I avoided the dorm of course and made up an excuse that it was messy at the moment because the boys had lost one of their games. Stupid excuse but i know my dad would buy that one.

Finally after a long day its time for them to go which i didn't realise all the time that had gone by already.

Warren reluctantly let go of Riley's hand, the boys and my dad hugged me goodbye and they left.

7pm

I've eaten so much food today that i decided not to go down for dinner and patently neither did Carter because all i can hear is banging coming from his room. Probably banging some girl who stupidly fell for his charming personality.

Ew. Did i just call him.. ew.

Anyways.

It's been a looong day and im a little sad, seeing my family was really nice but it made me miss my mom a lot.

I walk out to go grab a drink as im dying of heat exhaustion, seriously why is it always so warm in here, even with all the windows open.

"Hello'' Carter spoke, startling me.

"Shit, you scared the fuck out of me" i shrieked spilling my water all over the floor.

He chuckles at me and walks over, grabbing a hand towel and cleaning up the mess he caused, because he did, it was his fault.

"I saw you with you family today" he started, breaking the silence.

i nod slowly, a losing eye contact, drinking what's left in my glass and im wondering where he is going to go with this.

"We're those your brothers?" He question.

"Yes, Warren is the oldest, Richie is the middle and Kyle is the youngest of them" i smile to myself as i tell him about my favourite people in the world.

"They are very hyper" he laughs.

"Hyper is not the word i would have used, they are little shits" i look at him before bursting out laughing.

He laughs too, as soon as the laughing stops its silent again and just as im about to reach for my cigs carter speaks.

"So, can i ask you a question" he talks soft and quite almost like he is scared to ask me a question.

"You can but it doesn't mean i will answer it" i laugh but he keeps a serious face.

"Your mom, i didnt see her with you today" he asks, with a worried look on his face almost regretting asking.

I freeze.

He notices and looks away from me out the window.

"Addy.. is your mom, is she..? He starts but i cut him off with a sharpe glare " non of your fucking business" the anger building inside of me.

I storm to my room and hear footsteps behind me as Carter tries to follow me, he is saying stuff but I can't hear anything but the rage. Counting isn't working as i lock the door and he knocks pleading for me to come out. I think anyways. All i can hear is the thoughts racing.

Calm down. I need to calm down. This can't happen again. Not again, not now.

I havnt gone into a blinde rage since i was kicked out my old school but i was upset today already and it turned into rage and I couldn't help it.

I start throwing all my stuff around my room, hoping for some relief or my anger but its not working, so i start hitting the wardroom until my hands bleed and bruises start forming.

It's gone. The blinde rage is over.

My rooms a mess and i can hear Carter frantic on the phone to someone, drama queen, while i lay on my bed in shock.

I can't believe this happened again.

I wince in pain as my hand throbs and i shut my eyes hoping to forget.