Chapter 22 Family Time

It's been low over a week or so since the incident was faking lionharts death. The professor and headmasters warned the wiser. But everyone took time to recuperate slash spend time with family.

Rowan, Ruby, yang, And summer We're spending some time together.Reconnected with each.They went over to a diner invail and start eating together.

Ruby: " So you're dead some keably master.

Rowan: " Yeah He trained 3 people were trying to find. One is trapped in the home of the heartless so it's not exactly something easy.

Yang: " I'm sure it's all fine.You know aren't you like a key blade master?

Summer: " Enough girls no more harassing your brother. This is family time.

All: " Yes mom

Oh no Rowan had a good time spending time with his sisters and mother.If somebody always wanted and was happy afterwards. They went to a couple of shops with rowing being forced to carry their clothes and they got.

Rowan: " O k i'm starting to think you brobbing it just to be your pack mule

They all giggled at him as they put more clbags in his hads. Causing the chip open fall.That's the they all laughed, including Rowan.Happy to spend time with his sisters and mother.

Rowan: " Sir ruby how simon heard you two had a little fun the other night.

Ruby blushed

Ruby: "W....we were just ta... talking.

Rowan: " That's not what I heard from what I've heard.You had a little makeout section.

She blushed more as Yang gradually.Her and summer smiled seeing her 3 children talking and being happy together.But worried about tai. She had not heard. Anything About what he was doing and feared what he would do.

Before arrive back at beacon academy and was stopped by headmaster ozpin and yen sid.

Yen sid: " Summer Rose, i have to ask you come with me.It is of the utmost importance.

Rowan: " Why?

Yen sid: " I am afraid her ex husband who has recently become a heartless beast is looking for her.

Ozpin Should a video of death dragon and how tight became the monster leaving summer ruby and yang shocked.

Summer: " I knew there was something wrong with him.But I never imagined this.

Yen sid: " Exactly what is why I'm offering you refuge.In my tower, your items at home.Have already been coplease come with me.

Ruby: " Will we still be able to see her?

Yen sid smiles

Yen sid: " Yes, if you ever wish to see your mother.Rowan can easily open a portal to my tower alone.With Simon. You'd need only ask.

Yang: " And dad?

His face changed to a sad expression but shook his head.

Yen sid: " I'm afraid that your father Has chosen to be this monster.There was no saving him.I'm afraid the best we can do is put an end to him once and for all.

Yang Look down sad knowing her father was probably going to die.But rowan put a hand on her shoulder and she looked at him as he gave her a small nod.

Rowan: " Yang you need to understand whatever was Your father is gone.He's already injured multiple people. Being included all I can promise. Is a he will Be stopped as painless as possible.But as all I can really tell you.

She looked at her adopted brother and nodded her head. Understanding what he meant and trusts his decision.

Yen sid: " He's become more powerful. I feel Rowan will have to go after him sooner.Rather than later to stop him not hurting anyone else.

Robin nodded his head.Remembering all the painting endured from Thai but knew the vengeance wouldn't solve anything.He had to stop them for the good of every one as Yen.Said took summer who wave goodbye and hugs her children leaving with the master.

Yang: " Rowan.

Rowan looked at his older sister with a worried expression.

Yang : " Please be careful if that's what you've become this monster.I'll do anything to make you pay.He thinks you ruined our family.

He walked over and hugged his sister as she hugs back and afterwards they break the hug and he looks at her.

Rowan: " We'll stop him.He's hurt enough people.I promise you will put an end to his evil for good.

She smiles and goes with Ruby to leave as she meets up with Simon to explain everything as to set out.Ready to stop death dragon once and for all.  

Keyblade graveyard

That track is roaring destroying anything nearby as there wasn't much but rocks.I felt rowan coming to him and smirked.

Death tai: " Rowan I'll make your death slow and painful.Make you watch as I kill everything you care for there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Laughing maniacally unaware that organization thirteen was watching.

TO BE CONTINUED