Chapter 20 Salem offer

Rowan and simon made up a story of what master yen said, one of them to the headmaster who shrugged it off, and he wasplease to see that simon was now a keyblade master Afterwards, Simon went to go spend more time with Ruby.Make him smile as he decided to go and focus on.The issue is with mcgrim and start taking some out.Knowing full well salem would try and recruit him.

Rowan: " This grudys grim , another like the nobody's and the heartless. Pretty weak.

You're just gonna need to affect it.A's a powerful blast of magic and looking to the darkness to see a woman. Along with a scorpion faunus.

?????: " Hello rowan Rose

Rowan: " Salem, let me guess you're here to give me some grand offer of how I should join you.

Scorpion: " Do not speak of our mistress so easily.You should kneel before her.

Salem looked at him, and he quiet it down as she moved forward only for rowing to point his keeper at her as she stopped.

Salem: " Do you really want to be part of this warp between me and oz?Why not just leave remnant or barrier?Joined me and together we can rule remnant and take down your organiza.....

Rowan: " And what would your children think of what their mother has done?They'd be disappointed, wouldn't they.

Say them looked at him shocked but angered."

Sakem: "You know noth.....

Rowan: " I already know everything Remington.Second time around the brothers, you and oz.It's kind of pathetic really?You will be betrayed by him and you killed roan.Children it's really pathetic and you call yourself a mother.

Angered she had her opinion attack.You only for you to easily grab his tail and chop it off, then create chains of magic on him.And sent him flying into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

Rowan: " The 4 maidens were once your children. You're a monster. You let your children die for your own selfish actions.You're honestly pathetic. It's sad, very sad I pity what kind of monster would kill their children like that.

She screamed and attacked as he easily deflected her and slashed her in the arm, leaving a mark, and to her surprise it didn't heal. But you can turn it on trying to attack him on from the easily.Jump up and kick her right in the face the center back.

She someone dark tendrils to grab behold him but rowing jumped in The air and start hovering.And she did the same trying to strike at him, which was fruitless, and to eventually they clashed once again seen onavatuity.He punched her dead in the face sending her down to the ground next to her lackey. She looked up towards Rowan, angry.Seething and the hurst of the prize blood tripping from her arm from their clash.

Rowan: "I'M ROWAN ROSE, SON OF SUMMER ROSE AND EREQUS, YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME.

Sakem: " This isn't over boy.You will serve me one way or the other.I promise you that.

She had disappeared.
Into the darkness of the forest with her lucky just as simon showed up.

Simon: " I was watching him in side, are you okay, rowan?

Rowan: " Yeah, I'm fine, let's get out of here knowing the headmaster.You'll buy us a mission for us. We tell no one about this counter he can't know.

Simon nods and they leave.

Back in Salem's fortress.She's angry sknowing full.Well, she was beaten but worse her injuries had not healed.She should be immortal.How could she be injured when she realized, keyblades weren't ordinary weapons and because of that they might be able to be a danger to her.

Salem: " You'll pay for this I promise.

TO BE CONTINUED