Chapter 11 Tai's Tru Colors

It's been 2 weeks since the since the defeat of cinder and Mercury. Both were now in a high ranking Atlas prison his prison with no chance of escape. Rowan, Luke and Simon  We're tasked with guarding Amber who has her powers back. She's also been helping  In talking about organization 13 giving little bits information she remembered a little bit of information she remembered when she was with roxus. Thankfully Eric came from Atlas and became her and became her personal bodyguard temporarily until rowan could bring back roxas. Rowan an Emerald we're still concerned the power couple sir the power couple of Beacon but recently but recently people have been saying that the title was taken by
Simon and ruby which made you tease them. Rowan's former family have been trying to get him to forgive them. But he just ignored them and were now enjoying lunch together with lunch together with his team and ruby's.

Rowan: " Finally some peace and quiet.

Ruby: " Rough week big brother.

Emerald: " He got a message from me and said telling him that Simon is ready for the mark of mastery.

Simon newly coughed up his noodles after hearing this.

Yang: " What's a big deal?

Luke: " The mark of master can be anything whether it's fighting a 100 heartless, Trying to save entire world  It can literally be anything for sora Rico better ricku bad the savor bunch of worlds though are still in the darkness.

Blake: " Then what a due to have to do.

Luke: "I had to help Rowan with his which is master the darkness within his heart.

Yang looked down sad knowing she was partially responsible knowing she was partially responsible for it.

????: "I say it was improvement.

Everyone looks to see what's tai standing there with a very unamused utter mused look.

Luke: "Mr. Xiao Long ehat do we owe the misfortune of you being here.

tai: " I'm taking ruby and Yang out of Beacon. Since they refused to bring you back. They have no business being huntresses.

Tai tried reaching for them but his hand was smacked by Simon by simon's key blade.

Simon: " If you think I'm gonna let you take my friend and girlfriend away you have another thing coming.

tai: " Who's gonna stop me you. You were trained by some weakling with a giant key nothing more the giant key nothing more I'm glad we abused him in fact used him in fact he doesn't come back our abuse ruby and Yang.

Ruby and Yang were horrified to hear their father was going to abuse them if rowin who's them if rowin didn't return. Pan was pulling his shoulder and when he looks he was horrified to see ozpin standing there with a yet been standing there with a very unamused and very angry glynda.

Ozpin: "Tai You are the last person that I would ever suspect that would be proud of childhood that would be proud of child abuse.

Tai: " They are my children and i can do whatever the hell i want with them. I'm taking them back whether you'd like or not oz.

Emerald: " Thanks for the recording.

Everyone looks to see Emerald recording tie saying these things and when he gets angry yet aint these things and when he gets angry tries to run at her only to be levitated by Glynda.

Rowan: " Something tells me this is not going to be the end of him.

Emerald: " If we tries anything we're here for you.

Rowan smiles as everyone continues to enjoy their day as for thask for Tai he was taken to a bullhead at instantly to jail well in his cell and a figure appears before him.

?????: " Let the darkness in your heart consume you become something of pure darkness.

Tai thought about rowan and how every time he got in his way of having the perfect family. He never wanted him in the 1st place. All he wanted was raven, summer and his 2 daughters and as soon as he came to the picture things changed. But darkness consumed him and eventually his biased argument toward him growing in size until a big explosion came from the prison and now popped out a giant heartless.

 But darkness consumed him and eventually his biased argument toward him growing in size until a big explosion came from the prison and now popped out a giant heartless

Author Note: Image not mine.

Death Dragon: " Tai is dead I am death dragon the monster of the abyss.

Using his new found wings he flew away not to peak and for his revenge but to the Emerald foresthe Emerald forest to wait for the right time. As organization 13 looked at all the new heartless they have created.

Xemnas: " The keyblade war is approaching fascinally expected we'd better prepare.

The other members nodded their heads and all left through a portal of darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Rowan I finally put an end to adopt it father tai. Only for him to escape and become a giant heartless how will we be able to fight this new monster only time will tell. Hope if we'll enjoy this I'm planning to restart this book for quite some time so I hope everyone's ready for it don't worry. I'll be updating fortune teller's son and my saber X mail reader stories soon.