Chapter 6 Freeing Faunus

Rowan And Emerald are asked by Austin to look into the schnee dust company. Thanks to an informant of his After walking through Atlas mountains for a bit he found the informant on a hillside camping near a cave into a surprise it was someone he met a couple times in his childhood.

Eric: " Rowan it's good to see you again and this must be Emerald. I've heard so much about her from oz.

Emerald: " Think you know what can we do to help.

Eric: " Well here's what's going down I've been taking pictures and video of all the cruelty that Jacque has done to the Faunus here. That was my mission yours to help me free them and get them back to their homes.

Rowan and Emerald nod at night they execute their plan throwing knockout gas at the guards then going to the Faunus or cowering in fear until Eric throws them the keys.

Eric: " Free everyone there's a light on the hillside not too far from here go there and we'll get you the safety.

Faunus child: " Why are you helping us.

Eric: " Because not all humans are bad.

When a gaurd runs at Eric only to be shot in the arm by his pistol as he looked ar the kid. He smiles and winks at him making him laugh and the runs off to help Rowan and Emerald.

After all the faunus Are free he takes into his camp quickly dousing the flames as Atlas military arrives and puts everyone inside the cave to hide.

Eric: " My name is Eric rose my girlfriend is Winter schnee sh's the one that contacted me to help all of you.

All the phone seemed surprised that the man who ridiculed them and save them was being betrayed by his own daughter.

Rowan: " Once the guards are taken away by the military will take you to the bull heads that we have stationed not too far from here hidden and we can get you the safety.

After an hour the military leaves and everyone gets to the 3 bullheads which take all the workers and fly away heading to the island of menagerie.

Upon arriving on the island Rowan Emerald and Eric are surrounded by gaurd but their told to stop by the chieft ghira

Ghira: " Tell me humans why are you on this island.

Rowan: " My name is Rowan Nikos I'm a senior at Beacon Academy this is my girlfriend Emerald and my friend Eric. Winter schnee Askest to free the forest are being kept by her father and we fully planned to take the info we have been put him away for good.

Everyone seems surprised especially that a schnee was willing to help them.

Eric was about to open this mouth until someone attempted to attack Emerald only to be stopped by Rowans keyblade.

Ghira: " Adam he saved our people stand down.

Adam: " No the work with a schnee they should die for all they've done to us.

Rowan: " You must be the atom that Blake told us about.

Everyone went dead silent on the mention of Blake's name as I would pull a picture of her and blake standing next to each other with Weiss.

Emerald: "She's friends with Weiss schnee. Who knows she's a faunus and treats her equally.

Adam tries to attack again only to be hit again with rowans keyblade. 20 attempts to attack a 3rd time when of the people of the village throws an Apple at him surprising him.

Wolf faunus: " There were willing to help us that's enough we should be thankful to our people are hear.

Ghira: " Rowan nikos you and your friends have my internal gratitude both saving our people end for being friends with my daughter how is she.

Emerald: " Very well hes on the team of my little sister ruby though she does have trouble opening up to people I can only assume from working with the white Fang after all the crime save committed.

Ghira seem surprised until Emerald give some photos and pass them around shock in the people on the crimes the white Fang of committed making atom look bad.

Ghira: " Thank you for this information I'll make sure to talk to sienna khan about this.

Eric: " Of course thank you for your time we must be going.

Rowan, Emerald and Eric take the bull heads leaving one for the people and leave heading back to Beacon and once arriving at the headmaster's office.

Ozpin: " I assume the mission was a success.

Emerald: " Yep any info on cinder or Mercury.

Ozpin: " Nothing am afraid i will let you know if anything happens.

Rowan and Emerald nod and head back to their dorm since everyone's already asleep they sneak in and lay down together kissing each other.

Emerald: "I love you rowan.

Rowan: "I love you too emerald.

They smile and close their eyes and fall asleep holding each other.

TO BE CONTINUED