Chapter 2 Reunion Both Good and Bad

Rowan Nikos adopted son of Sarah nikos and little brother of pyrrha. He was excepted early to Beacon after becoming a keyblade master. He also shares the title of ultimate duo with his partner and girlfriend Emerald.

Now his older sister pyrrha is now entering beacon. Unfortunately that means Both yang and ruby too. But he was more focused on pyrrha.

Ozpin: "I know it's difficult but please bare with it rowan.

He walks up to ozpin wearing a black hood

Rowan: "I trust your judgment ozma but please not a word

Ozpin: "Then stop callingme ozma.

Rowan: "Blame yen sid for that.

He rolls his eyes and they leave to introduce himself to the new students.

Ozpin gave his speech and introduced Rowan.

Rowan: "My name is Rowan nikos i only have one thing to say. If you ever hurt another person human or faunus i will Personally put you into the hospital and ozpin will let me.

Ozpin nods telling everyone he's right.

Rowan leave only to be stopped by yang and ruby.

Ruby was the only one to show any form of kindness so he's still on good terms with her.

Ruby hugs him but yang was met with a keyblade pointed at her heart.

Yang: "Rowan please I'm sorry.

Rowan: "No ruby never hurt me but your another story all together.

????: "He'sright you know.

A boy with spiky Navy blue hair and silver eyes wearing a black shirt, bavy blue jacket with black sleeves, black pants and black Boots. With a double blades scythe making ruby blush

Rowan: "Simon Navy beacons scythe master met my babysister ruby rose.

Ruby: "H...hello.

Simon: "W.welcome to Beacon.

Rowan smiles at ruby but glares daggers at yang and leaves.

He arrives to his dorm only to met with a happy emerald on their shared bed.