Prologue

Rowan never knew his parents and were adopted by another family who beat him tia purposely to have tied down and use him as a punching bag along with his daughter Yang summer what even shoot him with her sniper. His so called on Uncle could care less about rowain.

Tai: " You are a disgrace you have no right to be in this family.

Yang: "Yeah you loser.

Raven comes over and kicks him in the stomach.

Raven: " The weak die in the strong live in your week.

Summer just laughed at him and something in rowain snapped.

Rowan: " Kill me.

Everyone looks surprised as Rowan got up to look at them seem cold soulless eyes.

Rowan: " You want me dead so badly thank you me go ahead shoot me, stab me, snap my neck do something.

Everyone was surprised immediately thought of all the things they've done to him. Immediately he walks back to his Room with all them thinking about what they've done. But Uknown to them darkness left them except ruby and just disappeared as they fought back to all the pain they caused the Rowan.

Rowan walked into his Room which was barely room not even a bed just an old blanket.

Rowan heard laughing in the whole Room went dark until he saw a figure. Cloaked in darkness until he saw it was a woman with pale skin and a staff.

Maleficant: " Young boy i sensed great darkness in you now it's time for you to succumb to it and do my bidding.

Immediate ruin tried to fight it but was too strong. The match to jump out the window but the wings sprout miss back caused him to fly up as entire body turned to a dragon. But with a hole in the ship for heart through his chest signifying he was now a heartless.

Maleficant: " Hunt down Luke goodwitch and the keyblade wielders sora and riku.

Rowan could do nothing but roar and the dragon instincts took over completely. Rowan roars furiously and flies away. The rose family hurt this and ran outside and saw a dragon and a woman standing outside and smiled at them.

Maleficant: " I have to thank you all if it weren't for you. I wouldn't have been able to create this monster.

Tai: " What are you talking about we had nothing to do with this.

Maleficant: " The boy you hurt is this very monster i created from the darkness of his heart you created.

They all froze when they realise that Rowan was this monster as it flew away tie tried to run of the woman but she disappeared into darkness leaving ruby and Yang to fall on their knees with summer crying. Raven looking down with tears coming from her eyes. Qrow unable to say anything just looking at his flask. Tai looked down in shame realising he created a monster But not the beast Rowan became. The monster was himself.

On the other side of the world in Mistral Luke was resting with riku and sora resting. Then a dragon appeared and roared as maleficant appears.

Luke: "Maleficant Can you pic a shame it's gonna be destroyed the goal the other heartless.

She smirks at Luke and he looks at her surprised has a very calm expression.

Maleficant: " I'm simply here to reunite you with your old friend.

Sora: " What are you talking about what old friend.

Maleficant: " May represent the newly created heartless made possible by Rowan rose.

Luke instantly looked the monster and realised it was his best friend and immediately falls to his knees. Until a split second he saw his best friend in his normal state looking at him in tears.

Rowan: "Luke kill me please i can't stop myself free me.

Luke was going to speak but it's friend turned back into the dragon he got up and some of his keyblade golden light.

Luke: " Rowan I don't know if you can hear me but I'm going to save you.

Riku: " Luke were with you.

Rowan instantly blast them with fire but they jump out the way countering with water. Review then hit him hard in the leg alongside Riku going for the other. Luke then hit Rowan as hard as he could in the head then grabbed it to stare rain to his eyes.

Luke: " Rowan listen to me you are my best friend you've put up with so much pain and suffering let us help you you can do this don't let the darkness swallow you up. There's always light even in the darkest of times.

Suddenly the dragon start shrinking smaller until its body changed finally revealing Rowan who passed out. Luke, sora and riku ran to him and they gasp as they see a keyblade in his right hand.

Maleficant: " A pity i couldn't keep him do with him as you will another keyblade wielder will make no difference in the end

Immediately Rowan start waking up and got to his knees and saw the keyblade and look down.

Rowan: " I don't deserve this.

Riku walked over to him and kneels next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Riku: " You are not the only one who felt the darkness because of her don't beat yourself up for it let us help you my name's riku this is sora. Luke has told us a lot about you.

Rowan smiles and they got up and face luke and sora.

Luke: " Let's go to master yen Sid hell know what to do.

The for them going to the gummi ship that was parked not too far away where Donald and goofy with air and saul rowing with his keyblade as riku told them what happened they may be walked up to him want to be his friend and got into the ship as they talked about all the adventures they had.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author note: I know this store may be somewhat similar to another you may have read called mejor light to be your guiding key and a law the story was inspired by that but there are some differences i will add. So i hope you all enjoy and please go to that story since it was the inspiration for this one and deserves a lot of credit for this.