Chapter 14 Simons Test

It's been 2 days since Rowan used the Zeta flare spell with his Shattered cannon the final form of his keyblade. He had to stay at the twisted tower until he could be fully healed by massey and Sid as he ends said let's chose to stay in extra day since Simon was going to arrive.

Rowan: " Do you know what his marco masters going to be yen Sid.

The former master looked towards Rowan and smiled.

Yen sid: " Actually It is not I who be giving his mastery exam but you rowan.

Rowan seems surprised by this especially since he wasn't told earlier and didn't have time to prepare anything for Simon.

Rowan: " Master yen said with all due respect. I don't have anything planned for him why didn't you tell me earlier.

Yen sid: " You needn't worry Rowan you know Simon better than anyone else who else to give him his mark of mastery.

Rowan thought about everything that he had done with Simon since meeting him sensing the keeper within his heart and even lending him his keyblade at times. He thought about everything that he had been through both good and bad and smiled knowing exactly what to give him for his mark of mastery.

Time skip one hour later.

Simon had opened the door to masti and sidzu new meeting room and saw that Rowan was there not master and Sid.

Simon: " Rowan where's master yen sid.

Rowan: " Master young sit is currently busy with something else. I will be giving you your mark of mastery.

I'm it seems surprised that he didn't hear about this earlier but news rowan had his reasons.

Rowan: " Simon navy you and I have been friends for quite some time sometime you've proven time and again that you have what it takes to be a cute league master so I'll be giving you your exam.

The 2 summoned their keyblades they're keyblades and Rowan looked towards Simon and smirked.

Rowan: " Simon navy your job is to create 2 new keyblade spells you delizing both light and darkness.

Simon looked towards his friend eyes widened surprised creating 2 spells was not no easy feat and now he had to create 2 of them one of light and the other of dark.

Simon: " Rowen are you sure I could do it gritting 2 spells isn't no easy feat didn't you say you had to create a spell.

Rowan smiled at his student knowing full well how difficult it is to create your own keyblade spell.

Rowan: " No I had the conquer the darkness I was left by malevocent and the pain in my past you and i suffered greatly from our parents. So i wanted to test you not just your resolve but your conviction use use the power of feelings to your advantage.

Simon: " Is power of feelings?

Rowan: " The feelings we have for our friends and loved ones that is the source of our power. It's the same thing for Sora, riku, kairi and everyone else in our lives. We channel our feelings into power. This is more so for us keyblade weilders. Now do you accept this mark of mastery you don't have to but you'd have to wait another year before you can take another exam but it may be the same exam as you have now or may change.

Simon thought about this if Flash of light appeared in his head seeing ruby smiling at him then looks towards Rowan and smiles.

Simon: "If i Simon navy agree to this exam it will create 2 spells of light and dark.

Rowan: " Good i want you to go back to  Retrieve 2 specific items I asked master yensid and Mickey to hide one is in traverstown by the old mansion. The second is in hollow bastion Behind a painting of ansem the wise.

Simon's about to run off bobs and grabbed by Rowan who pushed him back.

Simon: "  Hey would give so though you said I had to go.

Rowan: " No I didn't. You're still impatient as ever.

Rowin slumped down knowing he was right.

Rowan: " Don't worry this exam i made specifically for you which is why I'm allowing to take one person that you care for the most to come with you. But they can't be a key blade master.

Simon thought about it the one person he wanted to be by his side the most.

Simon: "I choose ruby rose. Rowing smiles then the other door opens to see ruby running to her boyfriend Simon. She jumps into his arms and  he spins her arrise.

Rowan: " Now go the 2 of you and complete your mark of mastery Simon.

Simon: "Ready ruby.

Ruby: " Ready.

They run down the stairs hand-in-hand as Simon smiles just as Mickey and master yen sid to come out of the other room.

Mickey: " Replace the objects where you asked us to. But I don't see why you chose him to create two new spells.

Yen sid: " He's right Rowan creating to new spells is quite a challenge. Especially utilizing both light and dark.

Rowan: " Both of us have been abused in our past. Go ahead my friends to back me up and so do he and so do he and I figured having someone by his side would make it a little more interesting it was interesting it would drive him to protect them.

The 2 fellow masters nodded their heads. Rowan leaves to go watch his student not to interfere but the watch is progress.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Simon has a difficult task to create 2 spells 1 of light and the other of darkness but he is not alone because he has his precious rose by his side and Rowan leaves to observe let's see how things play.