Chapter 8 Jaques Downfall

Everyone was relaxing in the dorm neo was laying on top of Luke playing with her scroll. Emerald was sitting next to rowan Who was watching the news and Simon was reading a book book when it finally happened.

Lisa: " This is Lisa lavender reporting we just got a word from our friends in Atlas that jacquesnee was arrested by his own daughter Winter schmee and her boyfriend Eric rose. Yet our sources said he was arrested for his multiple crimes against the phones as now facing multiple charges of kidnapping, theft, bribery, slavery and abusing his power. His his wife Willow had no information to give but said she had been planning to divorce him for quite some time his son was almost removed from the building when he tried to stop his sister but immediately was held down by his mother. Recent report ports also show that Eric and Winter are going to be married soon but they have given no comment on the matter more on that story as it develops.

Everyone was smiling then started laughing when they saw the video of Jacques being removed from the house by force and then literally thrown into the bullhead face first.

Simon: " I better go check on ruby and tell weiss.

Rowan: " Go ahead.

He leaves and everyone continues to enjoy their rest until ozpin shows up.

Luke: " Hello professor what can we do for you.

Ozpin: "Im working with winter and eric on trying to get relations with the white Fang since both Emerald and Rowan have been to the island were hoping you would go there with Blake belladonna.

Emerald: " I don't see why not. Blake would like to see her parents.

????: " And your not the only one going got it memorised.

Everyone looks to see none other than Axel waiting for them.

Luke: " Axel what are you doing here.

Axel: " I'm going with you master yen sid said that i could use some hands on experience with m keyblade.

Rowan: " So we sent you to me all right look take care of Simon for me i have to go to menagerie.

Luke nods and neo waves goodbye as Rowan, Emerald, Axel and Blake all head out.

Blake: " Rowan i never got to thank you for helping the faunus.

Rowan: " They didn't deserve to be true that way. We were only doing what was right.

Axel: "It feels good to finally see some action.

Rowan nods remembering last time he almost had to fight Adam Taurus.

Timeskip

You arrive at menagerie and are welcomed by the chief ghira and his wife kali who both are shocked to see Blake who runs to her parents.

Ghira: " So happy this you Blake. Adam said you were killed.

Blake: " Mom dad you can't trust him hes been hurting innocent people.

Kali: " We already know Blake Rowe and give us everything hes no longer welcomed on the island he was banished.

Axel comes over and Blake introduces him.

Axel: " Pleasure to meet you the names Axel got it memorised.

Ghira: " If your friend of Blake's you're welcome here.

Everyone goes into the chief's house and discusses a meeting with Sienna Khan being there.

Sienna: " I refuse to work with humans after everything you've done to us.

Rowan: " I'm your politician that's no way to start a meeting for one. Second Jacque's been taken down now his wife's in control. Willow's willing to help the Faunus giving resources to the people of menagerie.

Sienna: " Silence human speak when spoken to.

Sienna grabs his whip and was prepared to hit him only for her whip to be tangled up by axles key blade and then he pulls the whip out of her hand.

Axel: " Listen lady i may be new here but were only trying to help.

Ghira: " Enough Sienna the reason calling here is the people have a meeting and vote you have been removed as the leader of the white Fang.

Sienna looks shocked I was given a paper will list of names throughout the Island. Saying she is no longer popular with the people and their not happy with her leadership.

Ghira: " Siena it was a mistake for me to leave the white Fang. I will be taken over leadership again. I've always send a message to all channels communication with the white Fang for those who still agree with your actions they are no longer welcome amongst the white Fang and i will be going to see Willow myself.

Sienna and blake Are surprised that hes willing to go see Willow schnee and talk about peace between them and the faunus.

Sienna: " I will not allow this. your gonna jeopardise everything I've worked for.

Sienna tempted to attack euro only for axl to take a hit to the back from her claws instead and he smacked her with his keyblade sending her into the wall and she was unconscious.

Blake yelling: "AXEL.

Blake walks over to Axel worried for him and he smirks.

Axel: " I'm fine no one access Axel got it memorised.

Rowan: " What should we do about her.

Rowan points to Siena knocked out on conscious esqr pulls out a pair of cuffs and put some on her wrists.

Ghira: " I'll have to banish her from the island never to return.

Once sienna wakes up she's in cuffs and escorted out of the building and is forced onto a ship.

Ghira: " Sienna Khan for the crimes against humanity and your faunus brothers and sisters. I have no choice but to banish you from menagerie never to return again.

Sienna: " You're going to regret this right.

The boat then starts moving and she starts yelling. Add to the ship was no longer in your shot everyone took a sigh of relief knowing that that monster was gone.

Rowan: " Ghira will more than willing to escort you to Atlas.

Ghira smiled  And not his head just as the bull had arrived to pick everyone up.

Kali: "Please be careful.

Everyone nods and gets on the bullhead heading straight to Atlas.

Evan eventually forces sleep with Emerald with her head on Roman shoulder as he kissed her on the forehead making her smile in her sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED