They reached their home that was very big compared to her house

They reached their home that was very big compared to her house... His mom gave her a tour of the house while Taehyung and his Dad were waiting for them in dinning table...

When both of them reached the table tae's dad smiled wider while Taehyung didn't even looked at her....

Tae's dad- taehyung don't ignore her just because she agreed to stay here for two days...

He turned his gaze from the phone to look at her and their eyes clashed together... The coldness and anger is can't ignored by her... She was so confused that why he is so angry at her...

She took a seat in front of him... His mother sat beside her and served her food...

Tae's mom - y/ n... Welcome to the family...

Her mom caressed her hair and she smiled a little..

Y/n - Thank you Aunty...

Tae's mom - ohh baby... It's third time I am telling you.. Call me mom...

She was hesitate but looks like her mom in law is not gonna give up with that... Everyone was looking for her reply...

Y/n - Th thank you mom...

His mom smiled brighter along with his dad...

Mom - that's like my girl..

Dad- you both are behaving like stranger to each other's... Do you both really don't want to stay here...

Dad asked from them and she replied in no.

Mom - hmm... But it looks like tae didn't want to stay here...

Taehyung - no mom... It's just I had some work.. I would have came with y/n after a week.. But you both just ...

Dad - hn hn... I know what kind of work you had... Newly married couples have a lot of works to do..

He said teasingly while his mom laughed at them... The both were embarrassed due to his dads comment..

After lunch...

Mom- y/n, go and take rest baby... You must be tired...

Y/n - okay mom....

Mom - Taehyung, go....take her to your room... And you also get some rest.

Taehyung took a hold of her hand leading her to the stairs.... His pace was
Increasing making y/n confused at him...

As they entered the room he left her wrist with a jerk making her stumble...his closed the door then looked at her with anger in his eyes...

Y/n - WHAT the hell is wrong with you...

She said massaging her wrist .....

Taehyung - and what the hell is wrong with you...don't yo--