Chapter 19 Overkill

Depuis le début

We start to walk to my family when Zavier comes running down the steps and hugs me while picking me up and swinging me around again, he is like a giant. We were laughing and crying at the same time.

"Put me down Zavier." I am laughing while trying not to be sick. "You are going to make me sick, if you keep doing that every time we meet."

"Sorry Sapphire!" he chuckles.

A loud growl from the crowd of people, we look around and I can see a teenage girl with brown eyes and dirty blond hair, glaring at me angrily.

"Who is she? Why are you holding her like that Zavier? You are mine. She better not be your mate. I will kill her!" she sounds very pissed off.

I am so enraged, that I clench my fists, I want to rip her head off, but before I have a chance to wrap my hands around her neck, Zavier growls and puts me down behind his back in a protective stance. Next minute Mark, Conner, and both of my Dads were standing beside Zavier blocking my view of the vile girl.

They all look so menacing and have clenched fists ready to pounce.

Two of the warriors move fast and stand on each side of her, holding her arms in a tight grip.

"Get off me, you big buffoons!" She screams at them. They glare daggers at her, it is enough to make any sane person quiver in their boots.

Zavier takes a very threatening step toward her. "How dare you threaten to kill my sister! We have only just found her!" Then another step. I cam hear sharp intakes of breath when that realization sinks into the pack members standing around. It was supposed to be a surprise. Everyone is scared of their ferocious-looking Alpha and takes a step back, I nearly take a step back, I'm a bit scared.

"You dare to threaten to kill your future Luna, my mate, and now you threaten to kill my sister." He is shaking with rage, trying to control his wolf.

"I am lucky I have not found my mate yet!"

"Goddess knows what you would do to her!"

"I am not yours!"

"You mean nothing to me!"

"I have already told you this!"

"You need to get that through your delusional skull," he shouts right into her face.

"Warrior's take Amy to the dungeons." With that, the two warriors holding her drag her to the dungeons, kicking and screaming for help that will never come.

"Does anyone else want to kill my sister or future Luna?"

Everyone bows their necks in submission to him and says "No Alpha Zavier"

"Good"

My birth Mum and my siblings came down the steps crying and smiling, we were all a blubbering mess. I received hugs from my mother and father, then my other brother Zane and sister Ruby.

Zander went over to my Dad and shook his hand. "Thank you for looking after Zinnia."

Dad said to him "Sapphire is a special young lady" which put a smile on Zander's face.

Dad introduced his children to Zander and Emerald then Zander introduced his wife and other children, Zane who is 15, and Ruby is 9.

My little brother could not take his eyes off Ruby, she is beautiful with blue eyes like mine and strawberry blonde hair, and you can tell we are sisters.

"Tonight I will introduce our special guests to the pack properly, I know you will all have questions, which I will gladly answer tonight at a special dinner served at 6 pm for the whole pack to celebrate the return of Zinnia Sapphire." Zander's voice is loud for everyone to hear.