Taehyung's eyes scanned the whole page. "Ah. Am I the villain in his story?" Seeing his name as the opposite character, Taehyung scowled. "And he, the hero? Haha. That's fantastic." He pointed to Yeonjun's name and asked with a chuckle. "Can we change him from CCU to mental ward?" Jungkook asked seriously. "What is with him? Isn't he living in reality? Is this his extraordinary IQ?" Reading on, Yoongi enquired. Taehyung hummed and started reading it with the other two.

As they scrolled each page, Jungkook's heart was racing out of his chest. And, with every chapter, Taehyung was losing his sh*t. Jungkook gasped and turned his face disgustedly as he read an intense kissing scene. "ENOUGH." He said as he got to his feet, panting heavily from rage. "If you can't beat the hell out of your nasty brother, I will. I don't care, if he dies or not." Jungkook said, glaring at Taehyung. Yoongi wiped his whole face as he could literally understand the feeling of Jungkook and Taehyung. "Tae.." Yoongi called Taehyung gently and the next minute, Jungkook and Yoongi closed their eyes when that laptop was slammed on the floor.

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. Darkness was being penetrated by his eyes, which gleamed with evil. Its twisted features had jagged lines etched across them, like cracks in a porcelain mask waiting to break and expose the horrors underneath. Taehyung flashes a menacing smile that reveals rows of razor-sharp teeth glinting with an unearthly glow. "D.mn. He is angry. Furious. F.ck, Tae." Yoongi got up on his feet as Taehyung with clenched fist left the room. "Tae. Look." Yoongi rushed behind him. Jungkook stomped his feet behind them, titling his head sarcastically.

"Tae. Listen, he is in hospital. Let him come home. We will come to a decision then. TAEEEEE.." Yoongi called him aloud. "Jungkook, call him. It is a public space. Please understand. We will punish him once he returns home." Yoongi said to Jungkook, who was not even trying to stop Taehyung. Yoongi shook his head when he saw Jungkook's expression less face. "Ah. TAEEE.." Yoongi ran and held his hand to stop him, but Taehyung turned and kicked him on his stomach. "Ahh.." Yoongi groaned when he fell on the floor by knocking the items kept on the tea table. Taehyung turned to face him. Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine as he realized Taehyung's face was not a figment of his imagination, but rather a foreshadowing of unfathomable nightmares lurking just beyond the veil of reality. Taehyung warned him with his forefinger before heading out of the home. Yoongi somehow stood up and dashed behind him.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked, as he came running to the living room after hearing that slamming sound. , He glanced down at everything that had been knocked to the ground before sprinting out of the house to the sitout. Jimin gasped when he saw Yoongi slapping Taehyung on his cheeks. "Jungkook." Jimin gave a firm shake to Jungkook, who was standing with crossed hands, looking at both. "His younger brother deserves a good lesson." Gazing at Taehyung and Yoongi, who were tugging and pushing each other, Jungkook uttered. "Yeonjun? Why? Ah. Yoongi hyung, no stop." Upon witnessing Yoongi strike Taehyung again and Taehyung retaliate, Jimin hurried to the porch without wasting another second.

Jungkook eyes were glistering the same anger that is reflecting in Taehyung's hazel orbs. "What is this whole mess?" Jungkook turned to face Seojoon, when he heard his voice from behind. Jungkook didn't reply instead looked at Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin. "Why are they fighting?" Seojoon immediately stepped down from the porch and rushed to pull back Taehyung from Yoongi, who was hitting him like a sand bag.

"Stop. Yoongi stop. Tae." While blocking each other with his body, Seojoon spoke. Taehyung pushed Yoongi to the lawn and went to the car. "No. Stop him. He.. He will kill him. Stop him." Yoongi spoke immediately while straining to get off the grassy area. "Who?" Seojoon was confused and he gave a hand to Yoongi to stand up. "Yeonjun. Stop him. TAEHYUNG. NOO. I SAID NO, NOT NOW." With a scream, Yoongi shoved Jimin away from him who was holding him tightly and fled to Taehyung again. "Hyung." Jimin called Yoongi with a whimper. "What's with them?" Seojoon instantly ran towards them and somehow dragged Taehyung out of the car before he could drive off.

Jimin gazed at them and immediately ran to Jungkook. "Jungkook. Please. Call Taehyung back, please. Whatever is going on, we can discuss it and come up with an answer. See, otherwise one of them is going to get hurt." While observing the brothers fighting like a pack of stray dogs on the lawn, Jimin begged and tucked Jungkook's hand. With a sigh, Jungkook descended the stairs slowly, slaying his hips gently like a princess.

"Tae. Wait." Jungkook said, walking to them. "Tae. Listen. Stop." Jungkook said and held his hand which he lifted to strike Yoongi. "LEAVE ME, JUNGKOOK." Taehyung let out a low growl like a sinister spirits eager to torment the living. "No. Don't go now." Jungkook said, pulling and dragging him to the home. When Taehyung flailed in Jungkook's grasp, Jungkook tightened his grip on his wrist and pulled him with all of his strength. "I said No." He said and pulled him. "LEAVE ME. THAT F.CKER. I WILL KILL HIM." Taehyung's eyes went completely red, and he let out a high-pitched scream. Jungkook, however, dragged him without reply. "LEAVE ME YOU, JUNGKOOKKKK. BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU." Taehyung said, twisting his hand from Jungkook's grip. Jungkook paused and turned to face Taehyung. "Do," he said, dropping Taehyung's hand. "Do it. Taehyung." Jungkook asserted firmly. Taehyung gritted his teeth at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Come inside first. You are free to do as you please." After saying this, Jungkook shook his head and went inside the house. Letting out a heavy breath, Taehyung followed behind Jungkook while rolling his tongue inside his cheek.

 Letting out a heavy breath, Taehyung followed behind Jungkook while rolling his tongue inside his cheek

Seojoon glanced first at Yoongi, then at Taehyung. "What's with this b.tch?" he asked, pointing at Taehyung. "B.tch? He was snarling like an alpha, could not you see that? I really need a whole body massage. He shattered my backbone in real life." Rubbing his lower back, Yoongi asked incredulously. "Hm. But, did you not notice how he trailed behind him with a b.tch-like tail wag?" With a sly chuckle, Seojoon inquired. Yoongi nodded. "Jiminaaa. Bring a cloth and some boiling water into the room." Jimin instantly stomped inside the house after hearing Yoongi's statement. Yoongi smiled nervously. "I doubt he will actually do it. So, come hyung. Give me a proper massage." Hugging Seojoon's hand, Yoongi spoke. "What? No. First tell me. What's with him?" Seojoon asked. "It is a long, twisted, and complicated story that will not end happily if things continue as this then, either one of them will die. Come I will tell you in detail." Yoongi said as he limped inside the house, holding Seojoon's shoulder.

..to be continued..