"We brought food!" Itadori said with a cheeky smile and lifted the box proudly. "We haven't saw you for a while, Sensei..Since well,-"

Megumi who stood behind the two was cut off by Nobara, "May we come in, sensei?" She spoke with a glimpse of hope in her voice.

"Of course, kids. You're always welcomed." Asami spoke and stepped to the side, opening the doors fully and letting them enter.

Just as they settled on the couch and Itadori brought out the sushi that they brought, Asami joined them and sat in the middle.

Megumi on her right side, with Yuuji and Nobara on her left. While the two shoved the food inside their mouths, filling it, Megumi gave the sushi plate to his sensei before grabbing the one for himself.

Asami smiled at his gesture and silently ate. "So, what's up back in the Jujutsu Tech? Anything new?" She spoke, swallowing down her first sushi and starting a conversation with the three.

The three kept quiet and lowered their heads with guilt. Asami placed the plate onto the coffee table,  "What's wrong?"

"We, Um- kinda got a new...sensei." Itadori spoke nervously. Asami sucked the sauce off of her thumb and glanced behind the three before grabbing one of the napkins.

"Really? Who is it?" She questions.

The three nod at each other and now Nobara spoke. "Her name is Haru Matsuda...She has been working under Gojo-Sensei's supervision."

Asami felt her heart stop. They..replaced her?

The sorceress felt furious by this, but kept calm. She grabbed the empty boxes and stood up, throwing them into the trash can.

"So..What's she like?" Asami questioned. "She's pretty short, brown-hair, long eyelashes-"

"She has those plumped lips, too. I don't think they're natural, tho." Nobara cut off Yuuji. The boxes in Asami's hand fell into the trash can.

Brown-haired? Long eyelashes? Short? Plumped lips? There was no doubt. This was the woman she saw in her dreams.

No, but 'Toru wouldn't...

Asami shut her eyes close and slowly straightened up, her lips informing into a thin line.

Oh yes the hell he would.

Asami grabbed the jacket from her hanger and threw it around herself. "Come on. Let's go meet this Haru-chan."

_______

The night already fell when they got to the school. Asami drifted in the front of it as the three kids held onto each other while her tires screeched.

Asami was the first to get out of the car with her students following. "Why would you tell her, you idiots?!" Megumi whispered to his friends.

"I thought she wouldn't be bothered by this!" Itadori whispered back and Megumi facepalmed himself at his dumbness.

Asami connected the pieces with her dreams and she stopped. "When was the last time you were with the both of them? Training like or so.." She questioned, her back still turned towards them.

"2 weeks ago.." Nobara answered and the two boys facepalmed themselves. "God, Gojo-Sensei better didn't do anything with her.." Megumi mumbled under his breath.

The four enter the school and directly went to Yaga's office. Asami barged inside not even bothering to knock.

"Asami?" Yaga questions, lifting his head and noticing the furious expression on his daughter.

"Schedule a meeting." She ordered. Yaga glanced at her confusingly, not knowing what she meant with that. Asami lifted her chin with a smirk,

"And inform everyone that Suzuki Kamo Asami is coming back to Jujutsu High."

The three children's eyebrows risen at her words. Asami stepped forward,

"I had enough of lying around in my bed, at the end for you to hire some new bitch to teach my students." She spoke and jabbed her finger into her chest.

"Language." Yaga spoke and placed his sewed puppet onto the side as he stood up from his seat. "I see you have heard about Haru-san. Yes, she's extremely talented sorcerer.."

Asami scoffed, "And I bet Gojo's new bitch, too." She murmured under her breath.

"And I had heard that Mei-Mei wants to pair her with Satoru, because they are teammates. Why is that bothering you, child?"

Asami closed her eyes with an exhale, "Leave." She spoke and turned her head over her shoulder. "Go. Get some sleep, It's getting late." The three students nod, knowing this meeting was getting private.

They leave and Asami turned her glance back to Yaga.

With a sigh, she spoke; "I'm pregnant."

Yaga was stunned by her sudden statement. Not a warning, not even a pre-talk, she just...said it.

He kept quiet and motioned her to talk. "Already a month." Asami spoke and brought out the paper from her back pocket and handed it to him.

Yaga took it and unfolded it, his eyes softening at the small unborn child that was the size of a part of rice.

"The only one that knows is Ieiri-san. And you. I knew you wouldn't understand my anger and worry for the situation with the new sensei, because...the child is Satoru's." Asami spoke guilty and lowered her head.

A silence passed before she felt arms wrapped around her head and her face brought to the warm chest. She was stunned by this sudden affection and simply stood there, processing everything.

"If Satoru is doing what you think, then I'll personally lock him up with my puppets and gouge those diamond, soul-starring, Six Eyes out of his dumb head." Yaga threatens in a kind voice.

Asami let out a breathless chuckle and wrapped her arms around his body. She swallowed her saliva and blinker repeatedly, trying not to cry at the thought.

"If I keep this baby...It would be my honour to have you be his grandfather." Yaga closed his eyes at her words and listened carefully,

"After all those years.." Asami let her tears fall as she closed her eyelids, "You're still a dad, that I didn't have. But, you'll be a wonderful granddad for my baby. I know it, Yaga-sensei."

Multiple tears escaped her eyes and only a small unseen tear from Yaga's. He was the father she didn't get and she was a daughter, he wished for.

All the memories came flooding back into his head. The first time, he got beaten by the girl. The time they trained in the school. Her teasing him, knowing Yaga couldn't get mad at her for long. The worry he felt after hearing Rin's power came out of her, thinking she hurt herself.

Masamichi pulled away with his hands placed on her shoulders, "I will schedule a meeting for tomorrow morning. Your room is still yours and I won't let anyone take it. Sleep here, I don't want you driving out this late."

Asami simply nodded and Yaga returned the printed ultrasound to her before she left. He watched the doors close and felt her presence slowly drifting.

I love you...my daughter. He thought to himself with a proud smile at seeing the woman finally grow up.