2

Chapter 2: Accepted

Chapter 2: Accepted

ASAMI was called by Yaga for the interview of Itadori. She entered the room also known as the Principal's office. Yaga greets her and Asami notices he has been making the same puppets he created for almost every student.

"Really? Puppets,again?" She leaned to her side with her hand resting on her hip. Yaga ignores her comment and goes back to sewing. "Look, I wanted to talk about the vessel of Sukuna. The boy can control him almost like I can Rin," She started, still suspicious in her words and Yaga cocks an eyebrow at her last sentence.

"Rin and Sukuna are two very different personalities. You and Rin complement each other, Sukuna and the boy; don't." He states.

"Please, Yaga. I'll train him. Just like my mother and you trained me....Less violence, though" She spoke and was interrupted by doors opening behind her. Light shining inside, the woman felt the familiar presences.

She ignores the tall man and walks closer towards where Yaga sat, but at the side. Asami extended her hand and out of the floor grew couple of big peduncles with thorns and leaves on them as they wrapped around each other, informing a chair. Similar to one Rin sat on in her domain.

Yuuji introduces himself, "Why do you want to enrol in Jujutsu Tech?"
The teenage boy replies that he wants to learn jujutsu but Yaga is asking on a deeper level. "I want to help people because it was a dying wish from someone." He stated.

Asami rested her elbow on the chair and carefully watched Itadori. She saw kindness in him but needed to see it.

Unsatisfied, Yaga claims Yuuji fails because he'd only be fighting for someone else's desires.

The principal released his cursed puppet as he attacked the boy. Itadori fought with it and Yaga asked again, "What are you planning to do at Jujutsu Tech?" He questions now more firmly.

Yuuji grabs the doll and restrains it with brute strength. While holding on, he explains that he must stop Sukuna if he's going to live without regrets. Impressed with his answer, Yaga accepts the young man.

"Asami will train you, her request being accepted. However....Gojo, You two will work together."

"What?" Asami stood up from her seat furiously,

"Huh?" Gojo spoke with his mouth slightly opened. "Asami," Yaga started, glancing at the girl above his glasses.

"I mean-yes, I agree with training Itadori. But- With him?" She changed her tone, pointing at Satoru. "Asami. I said what I said. Satoru and you are officially a team, again. You will work with Yuuji and the rest of the first-year students together." Yaga spoke, pointing his finger at the two adults.

Asami's chair slowly unconnected and dispersed into the floor as she walked past Satoru and Yuuji,

"He'll probably go around sleeping with multiple woman," She mumbles and stops at Itadori. "Welcome to Jujutsu Tech" Her eyes squinted as she informed a fake smile and patted the teenage boy on his shoulder.

As Satoru opened his mouth to speak, he was cut off by Asami shutting the doors behind her close.

_______
The woman walked into her old room when she was training at Jujutsu Tech, but privately. She smiles softly behind her mask and paces around the room. Asami meets her desk and sees a familiar bag placed there,

She notices there was a sticky note attached to it and rips it off the bag,

Congratulations, you are officially my coworker! Take some rest, because tomorrow we pick up the third and last first-year student at the Morioka Station. Meet us and our two precious student, Megumi and Yuuji, in front of the school after you get your beauty sleep.

Your Elsa,

Satoru ;)

Asami chuckles to herself and notices a bag of Kikufuku placed on her table. She looks back at the note as she read in her head 'Your Elsa'. A nickname she called him when they were kids.

The woman smiled to herself but her happiness was cut off by Rin groaning of boredom. "Boooring." She faked her yawn with her hand covering her mouth.

Her domain was a lot like Sukuna's. With bones and skeletons placed at the floor, snakes crawling over them and green vines with black thorns attached together as they were all connected to her throne.

"I don't get it, Why do you hate him so-"

"He hurt you so that he can hoe around and probably get some chlamydia from them. Do I even need to continue? I mean, I can! I practically have a whole list-"

"Okay!- Enough! Enough hating Satoru for today" Asami yelled with her hands in the air from frustration as she informed them into fists. She exhales and prepares for the next day.

"You mean 'Your Elsa-man'" Rin teased with a grin on her face while Asami was already in bed trying to sleep. "Stop it!"