26

26 October, 919

26 October, 919

Rin walked through the village of her home. She was on the clipart market, picking couple of strawberries for herself and her family. As she payed the woman, Rin smiled in return and began walking away, her middle-long black wavy hair lightly blown to the side.

The female glanced at her left side as she noticed a group of teenage boys, maybe a year or two older than her. Her older brother being with them.
Danuja Kami.

He was 6ft tall with dark hair like hers. He was pretty muscular for his age, only being 17 years old, 2 years older than Rin. Danuja had dark eyes that matched his hair and tanned skin.

Rin stopped and waved over to her brother. He smiled in return as he had his hands in his pockets. A boy that stood in front of him, looked behind.

He caught interest in the young Rin, not even knowing her name. He instantly fell in love by her hair or the way she smiled at his friend.

Rin began walking back home as the boy followed her with his eyes. "Oy! That's Danuja's younger sister, watch who you fall in love with, Ryomen." His friend spoke.

Ryomen turns back to Danuja as Rin was out of his sight. The older brother had a confused face, "Rin and Ryomen? Over my dead body!" He yelled. Ryomen smirked and Danuja noticed it. He placed his arm around Ryomen's neck and pulled him downwards, ruffling his black hair.

"Lover boy didn't even know her name and still fell in love." Their friend chuckles as they watched the two.

______

The next day, Ryomen whistled walking over the same market where Rin was every day. Just as she turned to leave, he accidentally bumps into her. Her bags fall to the ground as strawberries rolled towards his feet.

Rin quickly kneeled down and began picking up the fruits before they got dirty. Ryomen crouched down and helped her. "I should've watched where I was going, I'm so-"

"No,No,No. It's fine, It could happen to-" The two lift their head at the same time. They stop what they were doing and starred into each other's eyes. Ryomen into her green ones and Rin into his blue ones.

"Anyone." She mumbles out. Rin shakes her head and pulled herself back to reality. Ryomen stood up first as she did after. "Yomen, right?" Rin points her finger at him, trying to remember his name.

Ryomen chuckled at her mistake and looks down, "Ryomen, Sukuna Ryomen."

Rin extands her hand as the boy gladly takes it, "Kami Rin. It was nice to bump-meet you, but I have to head home." She explained and bit onto her lip as she pointed to where she was headed. Ryomen got lost into her eyes before nodding, "Y-Yeah..right!"